Chapter 13

Nellie's P.O.V

"JACOB!"

"Nellie I swear if you call me by my first name one more time, I'm going to kick your butt."

"You wouldn't dare!" He reaches out and kicks my butt.

"Jacob I swear to god."

"That's it!" I watch him turn the sink off and slowly begin walking towards me with a mischievous smile.

"Jake no." He inches closer to me, but before he could come any closer I decide to run.

"Get back here Nellie!" I race down the hallway and into his bedroom slamming the door behind me and dashing into the bathroom. I quickly turn around and lock the door.

"Nellie, you do know that I can unlock this door right?"

"Liar!"

"Wanna bet?" I giggle when I hear him turn the door handle some more. I scream when I hear the door click, and Jake tries to get in. I finally give up and let him come in.

"Told you not to doubt me babe." I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist.

"Why would I ever doubt you?" I run my hands over his buzz cut hair.

"The things that you do to me Nellie." I smile as he walks me over to the counter and sets me down.

"You drive me crazy Nell's." I nod and whisper,

"We wouldn't be the same if I wasn't crazy. you would just get bored with me."

"Only you Nellie."

******************************

I wake up feeling a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. Jake. Did he even wake me up when he got here? I slowly turn around so that I'm looking at him. I trace the scar on his forehead making him wake up.

"Well good morning to you too." He smiles down at me.

"Did you wake me up last night?"

"No, you looked so peaceful, and I knew if I did wake you up, we would end up fighting.And I didn't know when I would get the chance to hold you again.

"Your too cute." I smile and poke his nose.

"God why are you so weird?"

"Do you want to wake up first before we talk because I have to get up first to take my meds."

"Babe, I am not a morning person, but I'll get up."

"Yay!" I look up and notice him staring at my lips. I smile and inch closer to him, and break the gap between us. I can tell he is surprised because he hasn't kissed me back yet. I pull away and whisper, "Kiss Me."

"Are you sure?"

"Defiantly."

He smiles and leans back in. I feel my entire body tingle as the kiss moves through my body. I know we have to talk about everything but right now. I don't care. Jake grips my waist and begins kissing my neck. As soon as things got heated I heard a gasp. We both look up and see my mother in the doorway with my pills in one hand and water in the other.

"You bastard, get away from my daughter!"

"Mom!"

"Nellie it's fine."

"Get your filthy hands off her. Get out of here Nellie. I thought we talked about this. I thought you were finally over him."

"I am never going to be over him mother."