BIG NEWS

Hey loves!

So I have massive news for all of you today! Regarding this story I will be posting......the SECOND BOOK!!!! The title is Everything has Changed! I'm so excited and so very happy from all the positive reviews that I have been getting from the first one! It will be up at the beginning of next week!

Second, I'm writing another book! It's called All Time Low! So I'll give you guys the preview! This too will be updated at the beginning of next week!!!!

So thank you guys so much for being so incredible because I have no idea what I would do without you guys!!!

Guarded

Nova's the seventeen year old outcast at her school who seems to be ruining every relationship her best friend Will seems to have. Then she runs into Zeke, an old friend that knows everything about her past. So now she's faced with the question of letting him back into a place she rarely let's anyone into; her heart.

"Nova I promise I'll be different this time. I'm out of rehab, I've spoken to a therapist about a thousand times and they all cleared me. I'm on the right path all I need is you."

"Zeke I loved you, but you left and broke me and pushed me to my all time low. I'm not sure if I'm ever going to be able to forgive you for that."

Xo Hope you guys like it!!!!!

Izzy