Chapter 12

I know I promised that this chapter was going to be up sooner, and I'm sorry! So instead I made this chapter a long one! Enjoy!

I wake up and feel someone laying on me. Shit what happened last night? I squint down to see a girl laying her head on my chest. Fuck. I reach over and grab my phone off her nightstand. Fuck it's 11:30. What the hell did I drink last night? I slowly push her off of me and look around for my pants.

I grab my pants and shirt and sneak out of the room. Thank god she didn't wake up. I'm usually not a one night stand kind of a guy, but this bitch was possessive. No one has time for that shit. As I make my way towards the door my phone begins to go off. I look down,

"No Name."

Who the fuck is this?

"What's up?"

"Hey Jake, it's Nellie."

Silence.

"You still there?"

"Yeah, I didn't think you were actually going to call."

"Are you busy later?"

"Depends, why?"

"I was hoping that we could maybe talk? I know you don't exactly like me right now, but I really hope we can talk. I didn't want things to end like that yesterday, and I'm sorry."

"It's whatever, and yeah you want me to come over later? I gotta run to work to do some shit n I'll come over?"

"Okay just give this number a call when you are coming. I'm having my mother leave when you get here. Just so I don't hear her in my ear the entire time."

"Will do. I'll call you later."

"Okay, Uhm."

"What?"

"Don't give up on me Jake."

"Never would imagine it."

"Thank you."

"Anytime, I gotta get going ill see you later."

"Bye."

I hang up the phone and hear the door shut behind me. You have got to be fucking kidding me.

"Jake?"

"Sup?"

"Where are you going?"

"Leaving? What the fuck does it look like I'm doing?"

"Well I thought you could stay a bit longer."

"Isabel, this was a one night thing. I thought we both knew that."

"No you didn't make that clear last night."

I just shake my head and pull my shirt over my head. Man this bitch is annoying. I finally get my pants on when she decides to finish bitching at me.

"Are you done?"

"You are a fucking dick Jake."

"I've heard."

With that I left her there and grabbed a cigarette from my pocket. What the fuck was I thinking getting with her? Yeah she was okay, but nothing to stay around. I book it to my car when I hear her come outside screaming at me. Damn bitch. I begin driving back to my apartment when my phone starts ringing.

"Hello?"

"Jake. What's up?"

"Mason, hey I was just getting to call you. Just getting back to the apartment."