Chap. 1 Opening the shop

Eren just put on his black and white apron he got a couple weeks ago. He sighed loudly as he finished the last dozen cupcakes, and icing them in a powder blue frosting, with the final touch of chocolate pearls.

"Perfect..." He muttered, then set them in the glass box.

Today was the first day of his bakery that he dreamed about for the last 10 years.

Eren walked over to the glass door and changed the sign to open. As the day went along many people came in and bought a couple cupcakes here and there. Getting pastry's and cakes, complementing him on his skills of baking.

"Thank you!" He bowed and went back behind the counter, cleaning the glass.

"Have nice day." He waved and smiled happily.

At about 5 o'clock Eren was getting ready to close, when a a small man walked in. Wearing a suit and tie, on his phone.

He walked up to the counter quietly until Eren had to chime in and say hello.

"Hi, welcome! What would you like today?" He smiled happily, not being able to see the mans face yet.

"Ya, I would like a cup of green tea and a scone..." He goes into his back pocket, finding his black leather wallet.

"Will that be all sir?" Eren typed in what he ordered and then came the total.

"That's all..." He sighed and looks at his Rolex watch.

(Just saying, look up Rolex watch and the watches are as much as a car...)

Erens mouth drops as he looks at the watch, diamonds shaped into it, gold on the outside.

"Y-Your total will be 7.28..." He says slowly.

"That's it, brat?" He gives him the money and sits done adjusting his tie.

A few minutes later, Eren came out with the tea and scone, giving it to the wealthy man, but before he could leave. The man grabbed his hand, Erens face oddly heating up.

"Oi, What's your name?" He asked, his soft hand touching the other boys.

"Eren... Eren Yaeger, and you sir? What is your name?" He said sweetly.

"Levi, Levi Ackerman." He kept a straight and bored expression threw the whole experience.

"Nice to meet you Levi..." Eren chuckled lightly, his face becoming a crimson red as Levi kept his hand on his.

"You too brat." Levi took off his hand and picked up the cup of tea, taking a small sip, then nodding in approval.

'Brat? What?' Eren thought, but just walked away and continued to clean the store, until he heard a small gasp from the other side of the room.

"Hm?" Eren looked and saw the man absolutely in shock.

"You use that cleaner for the windows! You have so much to learn." Levi shook his head in disbelief.

"W-What's wrong with this one?" He questioned, looking down at the bottle.

Levi stood up and walked over to Eren, showing him the back of it with the label and explained something about bleach and there was to much that and not enough this, he went on for a while.

"Oh..... Sorry sir...." Eren looked down at his feet.

"Tsk~ Call me Levi, and it's fine, everyone messes up sometimes." He patted the boys back and went back to his seat, putting out his arm at the chair across from him.

"Sit." He said blankly.

"I couldn't possibly, your a customer."

"Just sit down, there's nobody else in the store, and I think your going to close for today soon." Levi sighed and continued to point at the chair.

"O-Ok..." Eren walked over shyly and sat down.