Chap. 3 New Friends

When the storm settled down Levi packed up and went home, giving Eren the ear plugs permanently.

Eren cleaned everything from top to bottom and took Levis advice on a few cleaners.

Finally, Eren left and want to his small apartment, it only being 600 square feet. He took off his shoes and made ramen for dinner, sitting down on the couch. Then doing some paperwork for the bakery.

He fell asleep on the cough and missed his alarm, waking up an hour later. Eren freaked the hell out and practically ran out of the house.

"I still have five minutes..." He whispered, full of hope. Quickly, he got there and unlocked the door, displaying the new cookie and cupcakes that were made that night.

A man and a women walked in, both having crazy blonde hair and looked the same age as Eren.

"Hi! I-I'll take the..... The oatmeal raisin cookie please!" The short coconut chimed brightly.

"Ya... Um... I'll have a vanilla cheesecake cupcake. Thanks." The women states coldly, her nose bigger that her loud mouth.

"Coming right up! And what are your names, so you can sit down while I get the sweets?" Eren smiles politely.

"I'm Armin and this is Annie." Armin smiles brightly and points to the somewhat gothic girl Annie.

"Nice to meet you!" Eren got the food and brought it to the table they were sitting at, Armin thanking him, Annie keeping quiet.

After a while of eating, Armin started to pester Eren to sit down and talk, Annie's eye kept twitching, looking away.

"I don't want to disturb you." Eren chuckled, walking away.

"We insist!" Armin stood up and pulled Eren to sit down, they immediately got into conversations about anime and anything Japanese related. Until Eren mention something about swords, Annie's eyes widened and became interested in the conversation.

Before they knew it, the three were in deep conversation, but Eren had to work. They all exchanged phone numbers and told him they would come back with more people.

At 5 o'clock, the short man came again.

"Hello Levi!" Eren smiled, cleaning the windows with Levis recommendation.

"Hey brat~" He smirked walking up to the ordering area, looking at the sweets.

"You want one? It's on the house?" Eren walked behind the cash register and went to the glass box.

"Oi, you won't make any money giving things for free. You'll learn that one day... I'll take a raspberry scone and peach tea." Levi sighs, rolling his eyes.

"Y-Yes sir..." He turns around and starts to make the tea.

Levi walks over to the same table, sitting down casually.

He brings the scone and tea, setting it down as Levi takes his hand. He blushes and looks at him with confusion.

"Eren, sit down." He offers, Eren excepting and sitting next to him.

"I want to show you my business tomorrow? What do you say?" Levi says with care, never being kind like this before.

"I-I believe I can... I can close early and head over, are you sure you're ok with that?" Erens eyes widen, sparkles glistening in them.

"Yes, come. You would love it." Levi smirks, pulling out his phone and contacting his secretary.

*ring ring*

"Hello, Mr. Ackerman." The women said sweetly.

"Hey, can you schedule an appointment for tomorrow at 5:00 at the office for me?" He pulls out a pen and starts to write down some numbers to remember.

"But.... Sir, you said we can go and get some drinks then..." She sighed, her heart sinking.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Can we reschedule it? That would be great Petra, you're so good at your job." He says nicely and then hangs up, not giving her enough time to say anything else.

"Oi, come at 5 and don't be late, I'm on a tight schedule. Also! If you hear a scream from a women in glasses... You run for your life." He points at him.

"Y-Y-Yes heichou." He smiles, cleaning.