Chap. 17 A call

Eren smiled happily as he walked over to the front desk calmly, clasping his hands together as he giggled to himself. His face was a small tint of red and he couldn't get Levi's smile out of his mind. 'Adorable, he's so adorable.' He thought when he remembered what happened at his house. Eren's smile disappeared and he sighed, knowing the police would still be there so called Armin on the front desk phone. "H-Hey Armin?" He murmured awkwardly, tapping his foot nervously. "Hello?" He said groggily, Armin sitting up in bed and yawning. "What do you need, it's two am...."

"Well, can I stay at your house for the night?" He asked hopefully, tapping his foot and Armin sighed. "Fine... I'll text you my address. The door will be unlocked." He said seriously, hanging up and plopping back down and pulling Annie close. She just hugged him and Armin smiled. "Eren's sleeping over... I'm going to put up the blow up mattress for him." He whispered, kissing her cheek and went to set it up.

Eren took a deep breath as he set the phone back down on the desk, thanking the woman and walked off to his house, opening the door and saw him, waving sleepily. "Hey... I'm sorry for the late call." He chuckled, Armin hugged him. "Good to see you."

"I've had such a long day and Levi got hurt and I'm scared for him and..." Eren started shaking, Armin's eyes widening and put his arm around him. "I'm so sorry. It'll be ok, I'm sure he'll be ok." He tried to comfort Eren as he just nodded, rubbing his eyes. "Just sleep it off. You'll feel better tomorrow." He smiled, bringing him to the blow up mattress and tucked him in. "Tomorrow we can go get flowers for Levi." He smirked, winking as he chuckled and walked back to bed. Eren smiled sadly and laid down, holding the pillow as Levi and tried to get what all happened off his mind but just had nightmare after nightmare...