Chap. 13 A Ride

"O-Oh... Nice to meet you..." Eren stuttered, pulling his hand away and pulling the blanket around him closer.

"Mhm~ now. Do you need a ride to the hospital to see your friend?" He smiled, scooting closer to Eren.

"I can ask a friend to take me, but thank you." Eren stood up slowly and pulled out his phone.

He stood next to the fire truck, the darkness consuming him if it wasn't for the dim street lights. Everyone from the apartment complex had come out and trying to figure out what happened, looking around for answers. Eren was about to call Armin, his new friend and coworker when Jean grabbed the phone from his shaking hands.

"Hey! You can't take that!!!" Eren wasn't in the mood anymore and was going to throw a bitch fit soon.

"No, seriously! I'll take you there, let's go." Jean rolled his eyes and pulled Eren to the police car. He slyly put Erens phone in his pocket and started to drive when they were both in. After a while of driving Eren realized that they took a wrong turn and weren't going to the hospital, plus this was the opposite way to the police station so something was off.

"Let me out of this car!" Eren demanded, trying to unlock the door but it wasn't budging. He was shaking franticly and that didn't help his escape.

"What? No... How'd you catch on this quickly?" The police officer smirked, pulling over into an alley and parked the car and looked over at Eren.

Eren was speechless and now banging on the door with all his might, cursing himself for getting in the car.

"You know, Eren~ You are very handsome...." Jean smirked, cooing the words as his snake like arms wrapped around his waist. Eren had chills and tried to throw a punch but he grabbed his arm.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" Eren yelled, yanking his arm away. Jean laughed like he had heard this before and got out of his seat and climbed across the arm rest onto Eren, pushing him back. He pinned him to the seat so Eren had no chance of escaping.

"You learn a lot being a police officer, you know that right?" Jean whispered into his ear and sat on Erens lap, pushing his chest against his. Eren scowled and leaned back as much as possible to attempt to stay out of the mans reach.

The police officer then leaned in and started to kiss Erens jaw line slowly, nibbling as he went. Eren was yelling and kicking, doing anything he could do to get out.

After a few minutes of passionate kisses, there was a knock on the window. Another police officer stood there, he was slightly taller with dark hair and lots of freckles.

"Oh shit..." Jean mumbled, jumping off of Eren and getting back into his seat. "If you get out of this car, I will open gun fire~" He hissed as he rolled down the window to see him.

"What's up Marco?" Jean smiled politely and Marco leaned in like he might kiss him but it turned into a slap in the face.

"Eren Jaeger is in this car, am I correct?" He said like he went threw shit tonight.

"M-Marco....?" Jean whimpered, touching his cheek as if he might brake down into tears.

"Yes!!! I'm here!!!" Eren yelled, looking at the man with a plea for help. Marco nodded and motioned him to get out of the car and follow him. Jean sat there thinking of what he did wrong, he was now the terrified one.

"Jean Kristien... You have cheated on me for the last time!!! We're threw!!" Marco yelled at him, walking away to his car which was much nicer and less dirty. Jeans eyes widened and he started to cry, cursing himself for messing up for the 14th time.

"Do you want to fill out a report?" Marco asked, giving him a paper which Eren declined, getting into Marcos car.

"I think he's already under enough damn stress now..." Eren whispered as they began to drive off to the hospital.

"Sorry, my name is Marco Bott. My.... Coworker Mr. Kristien has a problem with other people he likes, please forgive the police department for his utter nonsense that happened..." Marco cleared his throat and kept a straight face but anyone could see the sadness in his eyes.

"Y-You're fine..." Was all Eren could say as he stopped shaking, you couldn't feel the same heaviness and darkness in this car, it was a whole different experience.

"Your friend will also be alright. I heard he's yelling at the nurses to let him go and see if your ok, I'm glad your going to see him..." Marco smiled weakly, pulling into the hospital parking lot.

"Have a nice day Mr. Yaeger." The police officer nodded and Eren jumped from the car and ran towards the front door of the hospital.