Chap. 34 The Van

Eren left that night, sweating nervously as he forgot to pick up Levi. At that point, he didn't care. Who had sent him the damn note and why. What was so important that he had to know about Levi.

He showed up at the garden, paving nervously as his hands clammed up, blinking quickly to decrease the tiredness. After at least an hour of listening to the crickets, he got ready to leave. That's when it happened, Erwin stood in front of him, lighting a cigarette. "Hello Eren." He cooed, slicking back his light hair as Eren froze up, forming a fist in case Erwin became physical.

"What do you want whore...?" He hissed, getting closer, Erwin so close that their harsh minty breathes met every few seconds. The tension in Erens shoulders grew tighter as he took a cautious step back. "I swear to god, I'll call the police." He stuttered, the slick man laughing almost to the point of tears. "You wouldn't do that when Levi has a hit man man watching him? Would you?" He questioned.

"Who the hell are you?!? You're supposed to be a fucking teacher!" Eren yelled, blinking and Erwin showing up inches from his face. "I'd stay quiet if I was you. And I'd follow me... the story has only just begun." He smirked, slowly placing his hand on Erens slender back. Eren gulped, looking around for an escape route but knew there was no chance, no chance if he tried. "Good thought, don't run. Running gets Levi shot between the eyes." He warned, pulling the shorter boy closer and felt his hands glide farther down his back before it was not his back at all, the uncomfort in the boy rising quicker and quicker. The two walking to a dark van.

"What is going on Erwin? Who are you? Why'd you fucking follow me here? What—." Erwin cut him off. "questions later, I need to get you back to my house. With no distractions ever again. Levi will never know you're gone." He hissed, kissing the boys upper ear. "Everyone will be okay..." He laughed to himself, blowing the cigarette smoke at Eren, causing him to cough. "Fuck. You." Eren spat, about to spit at him but a tight grip was then placed around his neck. "Get in the fucking van." Erwin murmured, shoving him into the vehicle, Eren beginning to have a panic attack which hadn't hit him in what seemed like years.

'This is only the beginning'. Ringing in the young boys ears, hugging himself.

*hey hoes, what would you guys think about me making a book but it's more about me giving advice? I'd love to interact with you guys more and I can make short videos of how to deal with different issues. 💕 Let me know!*