Chap. 14 False Texts

Eren ran to the reception desk, asking where Levi was and then sprinted to his room. He was out of breath when he flew into the room.

Levi sat there quietly, tubes going everywhere as he struggled for air. He was on his phone and his eyes were slightly red. He had been pale before but was now so pale someone could see right threw him. Levi slowly looked up at him and he narrowed his eyes, looking like he was gritting his teeth threw an mask. "Why are YOU here?" He scowled, his knuckles were so white from keeping them in fists that he looked like he could murder any second.

"Heichou... What's wrong...?" He whispered, walking to his side slowly and Levi smacked him away angrily. "What the fuck is with these texts?!?! If you didn't like me or anything about anyone you, why are you here?! To fucking rub it in more?!" He yelled.

"What are you talking about? I didn't send any texts!" He reached into his pocket to get his phone when he realized Jean still had it with him. "No! It's not me!!! Whatever it says, it's not me..." He murmured, feeling awful.

Levi went silent, now also feeling somewhat bad that he yelled at him. But he was glad he didn't actually know his past and it was someone else. He couldn't have ANYONE knowing...

"Please, please believe me." He mumbled sadly, hugging himself close. Levi sighed and looked away slowly. Levi then got out of the hospital bad, holding onto the IV pole to limp over to Eren.

"Why are you such a fucking brat?" He whispered, setting his cold fingers on his chin and lifting his head to look at the older pale man. "You're so warm~" Levi mumbled, his hands so brittle and cold, as if he worked them down to the bone. Eren by this point was mesmerized and couldn't take his eyes off him, leaning in slightly but didn't say a word.

"Your eyes are red, what happened when I was here?" He gave him almost a sad look that made Eren tremble and remember what happened.

"Nothing! Nothing happened!" Eren said to quickly, his face now bright red and he was practically drooling over Levi, just wanting his lips on his, wanting the feeling of it all, the rush and the amazing touch of his cold and soft lips. "Er~en...." He whispered, leaning in more, but Levi's vision became blurry and he collapsed, Eren catching his small and frail body.

"Levi?! LEVI?!" He said in a painc, holding him close.