Chap. 23 Lies and Fakes

Hanji then ran into the room, out of breath and went to his side timidly. Her large warm palm slowly was placed on his shoulder. "Eren... I-I'm trying to figure all of this out. But something... SOMETHING isn't FUCKING right about... his 'fiancé'." Hanji tried to explain without him hearing, as if she believed he was listening in on their conversation. Erens red and puffy vibrant eyes slowly looked up at her, his nose twitching from the sniffles. "He never loved me Hanji... I-I was a... a side bitch... he thought he could just toss me out and... and... and...." Eren became quieter and quieter as his lips moved less and less.

"Eren. Get a hold of yourself! I'm serious. Something is off! You have to help me. Please... Erwin is trying to move Levi to a different hospital in a different fucking state. God Eren! LISTEN TO ME!!!" She yelled, Eren wasn't listening until she slapped him across the face. "IM SORRY BUT I-IF YOU DONT HELP ME I DONT KNOW WHAT IM GOING TO DO!" She started to cry, shaking and rubbed her face.

His eyes widened as he touched his cheek and quickly sighed. "I'm sorry. I'm just--- WAIT WHAT?!?" He yelled, now playing back what she had previously said in his head and red flags began to fire.

Mikasa then entered, gasping when she saw Eren being slapped and twitched. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO TO MY DEAR BROTHER?!?!!???" She yelled, Hanji looking over at her and gulped, straightening out her shirt. "Your brother was in his own little world trying to avoid living so I brought him back. Now I need his help so, bye lady~" Hanji smiled, rolling her shoulders to relax as Mikasa walked over. The walls practically shook as her feet slammed the ground, her body emerging in flames as she grabbed Hanjis wrist and spun her around.

"Do Not Touch My Brother." She hissed, Hanji seeing the awful snake like traits in her eyes and went cold. "Lady, let go of me. I'm not letting you get close to Eren." Hanji ripped his hand away and stood in front of Eren as a barricade, his face having blank terror written all over it.

"Y-You guys... stop..." He mumbled, his voice crackling as he sat up, shaking his head as he realized they were like two animals in a cage ready to fight. "SHE HURT YOU EREN!!!" Mikasa yelled, trying to slap her but Hanji ducked being the badass like she is. "She's already hurt you Eren, I can see it in your eyes." Hanji said seriously, throwing a uppercut and hit her hard. Mikasa fell down to her side and played the 'IM HURT I DID NOTHING' card. She screamed in pain as security rushed in.

"S-SHE TRIED TO KILL ME!!!" Mikasa cried falsely, the security staring at Hanji as they touched their weapons, Eren shaking his head. "No! She didn't---" "Eren, just don't let Levi get transferred. Wake him up and prove that Erwin isn't his fiancé. Something is wrong." Hanji mumbled, walking to security with her hands up as they grabbed her and began to pull her out of the room. The only way you could have known she was ever there was from the slightly red mark on Erens cheek. The room fell into silence as Eren tried to comprehend what to do.

When she and the others were officially gone, Mikasa stood up happily, wiping off her dark blue pants and looked at him wth a bright smile. "Ready to leave? I signed you out." She smirked, taking his hand.