Chap. 22 Meeting Erwin

Eren slowly shook his hand, his eyes slowly filling with tears. "H-Hello Erwin... I'm Levi's... friend... I guess..." He murmured, Hanji getting chills and gulped, shaking her head. "Come on Eren, let's get you to see Levi. "No. I-I don't want to see him, I need to go back to my room. My sister must be worried sick..." He said angrily, slowly limping off as Erwin smirked and walked back in.

"Whoops~" He cackled, Erwin smiling a toothy grin and sat next to Levi. "He was such an amazing student. And amazing in bed. And amazing looks. Amazing." He laughed, his soft yet clammy hands tracing the proportions of Levi's cold and pale face. Hanji walked back in, feeling awful as she looked over at Erwin and quickly slapped his hand away from her friend. "E-Even if you ARE his fiancé. Levi wouldn't go for someone like... you. He likes young guys and ones who are passionate and sweet yet tough, someone who isn't... you." She admitted, putting Levi's hair back into its normal perfect place. "And stop talking about his looks. What about his personality? You have to love someone because of there personality too!!!" He yelled at Erwin, he already having a comeback for that.

"He's too stupid to have a personality." He hissed, Hanji eye twitching as she held back the urge to break his nose and looked away. "Get out of his room Erwin... don't come back and I'll be here to make sure if you do you don't hurt him. Levi has gone threw TOO MUCH!" She scowled, spitting as she said it and crossed her arms, pointing to the door. Erwin just smirked and slowly leaned down, kissing Levi softly, and touched his bulge before exiting with his hands in his pockets.

"Have a nice day ma'am~ it was nice meeting an asshole such as you." He smiled, leaving the room with 'style'.

Eren ran back to his room, Mikasa waiting and grabbed him, pushing him onto the bed. "MIKASA!!! NO!!! NOT RIght no---" She covered his mouth and sat on top of her brother, looking down at him with a devilish smile. "Shhhh~ Eren. Come on. It'll be like when we were small kids and I showed you a few things." She laughed quietly, rubbing her chest slowly on him as he started to tremble.

"P-Please stop...." He whispered, hoping to god a nurse would walk in or a doctor or something. Anything. Anything or anyone except Levi. Right now. He didn't know what to think about him, after everything as Mikasa sighed. "I'll sign you out and I'll take you to a nice place. Like old times." She cooed, slowly getting off and went out the door.

Eren laid silently sobbing. "I have no escape..." He murmured, the only two things that calmed him was baking and Levi. "I just need the bakery. How can I get out of here." He spoke to himself to keep his sanity, curling in a ball and sat rocking back and forth.