Chap. 26 Sudden Words

Eren looked over at Levi with the cutest and sweetest smile plastered on his face. He waited for the doctor to leave them alone before Eren began to cry happily, holding his hand happily when all of the sudden there were screams in the halls. Eren's eyebrows furrowed as a doctor yelled about a woman who was bleeding to death and there was no chance for her..

Eren? What are they talking about? Who are you talking about?! EREN ANSWER ME!!! Eren what's going o-

"on~" Levi mumbled, surprised at his low groggy voice as Eren jumped, looking back at him and started to cry again. "I can't believe you're here and ok and-and awake! Holy fuck you're with me..." Eren murmured, smiling at him and set his hand on Levi's pale soft skin. "E~Eren...?" Levi smirked, Eren quickly nodding his head and giggled to himself. He was caught up so much in the moment that remembering Hanji's situation was almost last on his mind.

"Wh~at hap-ppened?" It came out almost mute as Eren sighed, trying to put the pieces together himself. "A lot Heichou, a fucking lot. Just please rest fo-" "hell n-no! I've b~een sleeping fo-or too long." Levi said shakily, Eren laughing quietly and rolled his eyes. "Ok fine, but do one thing for me."

"Yes?" Levi smirked, his eyelashes tangled together and bags under his eyes from finally waking up, his small frame wrapped in the big blue night gown which only made him look more frail and slender. His unmanageable and dirty hair slightly tangled and nodded with a slight odor from his breath from lack of brushing them. The room felt warmer with Eren in it which soothed Levi unlike the unsteady bitter cold that Erwin left in the room.

"Can I have a kiss?" Erens lips were slightly pale from the lack of nutrition from the hospital and the added on stress that overwhelmed him threw the past week. Levi nodded slowly and moved his mask slightly, his hands too weak so Eren did it for him, leaning down and letting there lips slowly meet. Fireworks seemed to fly high in the boys brains as he intertwined their fingers as Eren teared up, setting his hands on Levi's chest to pull him closer.

(I'm sorry it's so short, just might have a good smutty chapter)