Chap. 7 Strange Date

Petra then walked in, stopping in her tracks. She clenched her fist but put on a smile.

"Mr. Ackerman, you have an appointment and... Y-You promised that we can get a drink some time..." She looked to the floor innocently, Eren now felt really bad for the two of them.

"Of course Petra, I'll take the whole staff out for drinks. Can you plan that please." Levi was totally oblivious to the situation and Erens mouth dropped to the floor.

"You totally just broke her heart..." Eren whispered, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Yes sir...." Petra walked out of the room, wiping a couple tears from her eyes.

>~~4 days later~~<

Eren and Levi sat in a nice restaurant. Levi lied about Erens age so they both were drinking a very dry wine.

They talked and shared laughs, by the end of the day, Eren was tipsy, feeling dizzy and was nauseous.

"Eren... I'll take you home, where do you live?" Levi sighed, bringing him to his car.

"Do~wn that way." He somewhat slurred, then looked Levi up and down, getting thoughts.

Eren leaned in slowly and moved Levis face away from the road, pressing his soft and hot lips against his.

"O-Oi...." Was all Levi could say before they were at a stop light and making out. Levi had his small hand of Erens cheek and pressed his lips hard, licking his bottom lip for entrance.

Eren allowed and immediately tried to take control, there tongues intertwining and little moans could be heard. They sat there until the light turned green and Levi pulled away, continuing to drive.

"Shit... I'm so stupid..." Levi sighed.

"What?" Eren questioned quietly.

"You're drunk Eren, this isn't really happening. This doesn't mean anything, you'll probably forget that this ever happened and I'll have to play it off with my emotionless expression."
Levi was also under the influence of alcohol, his cool breath filled with it.

"I know what I want! I want you!" Eren demanded as Levi pulled next to his apartment complex.

"You're drunk... It's not real..." Levi kept denying it like if he excepted it, he might explode, it was as if his past was holding him back from emotion, passion, or true love.

"I'll walk you to your home..." Levi got out of the car and helped Eren out, bringing him there when Eren yanked him in, pinning him on the ground.

"Levi... I really like you... A lot..." Eren looked like he might cry, sitting on Levi and holding his wrists over his head.

"I love you to Eren... But this isn't right... We've only known each other not not so long..." Levi looked away and exposed his neck, Eren taking the chance and sucking and biting it, leaving hickeys up and down.

"EREN! Sto~~p...." Levi let out a slight moan that made Eren smirk and continue down his collar bone.

"P-Please... Eren stop..." Levis face was red and his eyes were puffy like they might cry.

"L-Levi? What's wrong...?" Erens eyes widened and got off of him.

".... Just bad memories..." Levi muttered, covering his face.

"You should rest,.. I'll see you later Eren..." He then hurried out the door, leaving Eren confused and concerned for him.

'What's wrong with his past?" He thought as he started to get ready for bed.