Chapter 3: Sleepy

You cursed as you examined your raw hands. After hours upon hours of cleaning you were finally finished. You triumphantly threw the rag in the bucket and stood up, ignoring the cracking in your bones and aching in your knees.

A smile formed on your face as you realized sleep was right around the corner. You yawned and picked up the cleaning supplies. While you were putting them away, you realized how much of a mess you were. You had to keep blowing strands of your (h/c) hair out of your face, and the smell of bleach stained your skin. You shrugged and let out an exhausted sigh. There was only one thing keeping you from beautiful sleep, the damn rag.

You began the seemingly long walk to Levi's office. You let out another exhausted sigh as you burst through his door.

"Cadet (l/n), didn't anyone teach you to knock-"

"Here's your damn rag." You muttered before falling into his chair, "Am I off the hook now?"

"Tch. You're filthy." He scoffed.

You took a quick glance down at your appearance. Your white shirt and jeans were all covered in dirt while your hair was still in a messy ponytail. You examined Levi as well. Who was he to judge? He sat there in a white t shirt as well, his jacket hanging on his chair. There were bags under his eyes, as if he had been up for hours on end. You suddenly noticed the piles of coffee cups lining his desk, were they always there? His hand ran through his disheveled black hair as he leaned backwards, revealing more of his perfect features. You realized you were staring and tried your hardest to divert your gaze from him.

Levi noticed this and raised an eyebrow, "Did you clean everything like I told you to, Cadet?"

You nodded, slowly drifting off to sleep where you sat.

"You'll be stupid enough to do something like that again, wont you." He mused.

"Probably." You said with slightly visible anger despite your previous thoughts. He scoffed and focused back on his paperwork.

"Imbecile." He muttered, "To answer your question. You're dismissed."

You weren't listening though. As a matter of fact, your eyelids had fluttered closed. After hearing no movement, Levi looked up to see you sleeping, and all hints of annoyance on his face were replaced with a bistable smile.