Chapter 5: Caught Part 2

You punched the wall realizing you'd have to come to Hange's stupid party tonight just to keep her mouth shut. 

"What are you doing now, Cadet?" 

You slowly turned to meet the cold stare of the very person you've been trying to avoid. 

"Corporal! Oh! uh, um.".. You quickly gave your Captain a salute while trying to think of something to say, but couldn't do anything more than mutter nonsense. 

"Tch. You're still filthy." He sighed and approached you. "There's no need." He stated, lowering your hand, "...and it's Levi to you, (l/n)." For whatever reason this made you blush even more, you cursed under your breath. 

Levi frowned, "What was that?"

"Oh, nothing!" You yelped, giving him a sheepish grin. You let out a long breath as soon as he began walking past you. 

"Imbecile." He muttered, "Oi, cadet, about last night." 

"Yes, Corporal? or I mean uh- Levi!" 

He let out a small 'Tch' before continuing. 

"You fell asleep in my office, so I tried taking you to your room but it was locked. You have the key on you somewhere I presume?" Your hand went straight to your back pants pocket. You blushed even more imagining Levi trying to retrieve it. He gave you what you assumed was a pleased smirk.  

"Anyways brat, I had you sleep in my bed out of the kindness of my heart. Don't get used to it." With that he walked through the doors of the mess hall, leaving you to yourself. Your hands covered your flushed face. 

"I'm such an idiot." You muttered before continuing down the hall to your room.