Chapter 13: Dirty

You were on your back with the corporal standing above you. His hand was outstretched towards you as a way to help you up. The other cadets had already gathered to watch the spectacle. 

"Are you just going to take it." Levi questioned while wiggling his fingers impatiently. 

With a deep breath and devious smile you took Corporal Levi's hand. Just as he was about to pull you up, you forcefully pulled down on his hand. he held in a surprised gasp as he stumbled forward, you finished him off by kicking at his feet. Your boot connected with the mans stomach, allowing gravity to do the rest. Levi soon found himself on the dirty ground beside you. 

You pushed yourself up off the ground, only to meet the eyes of your fellow worried cadets. Most of their eyes were on the fallen corporal. 

Levi had felt the air rush from his lungs. Not even the titans had been able to do that. Everyone had always been too afraid of him to do anything, except for her. 

His once shocked expression formed into a slight smirk as he stood up and dusted himself off. Everyone held their breathe as Levi turned around to face you. 

The girl he was staring at had eyes slightly widened, to where he could see the small amount fear in them. 

You watched as Levi dusted ff his clothes, it was only then that you noticed the dark stains marking his white shirt. 

His calm demeanor changed in a split second as the tiny man marched towards you. He grabbed a fistful of your shirt while pulling you closer to him. 

"After we are done, you will follow me to quarters, and you will scrub my clothes clean of any sign of filth.Is that clear, cadet?" 

"And will your clothes be on while I do this, or will you be removing them?" 

The words seemed to fall out of your mouth without thinking. 

Levi stared at you with slightly widened eyes and you could of swore you saw the corners of his mouth curl in a brief smile. All that changed when he shoved you backwards, back into the dirt. 

"On your feet, idiot. We're going again."