Chapter 10: Explanation

You woke up to an earthquake. 

Not really, but Levi was shaking your entire body. 

"What the hell am I doing in your bed, Cadet?" He asked harshly. He suddenly put a hand to his forehead, realizing the bandaging on his skin. "And why am I wearing bandages?"

You sat up and yawned before taking notice to the tousled man in your bed.

"Glad to see you're back to your normal self." You mused as you stretched out your arms. "You were so drunk last night that you hit your head. I fixed it for you, but you wouldn't let me take you back to your room. So I let you sleep in my bed, out of the kindness of my heart.

Levi's cheeks deepened in color slightly and he adverted his gaze from you. "I had too much..." He sighed frustratedly. "I'm...sorry for making you take care of me in the middle of the night. I hope I didn't do anything weird."   

You laughed a little and removed yourself from the messy bed. 

"What." He hissed. When you didn't answer Levi grabbed your arm and quickly pulled you back into the bed. He half leaned over you, pinning you to the sheets with your arms above your head. You laughed at the irony of the situation, but it was interrupted when Levi tightened his grip on your hands greatly.  

"(f/n)..." He growled, "What did I do?" 

"It was just a little make out, Sir." You laughed nervously. He released his grip on you, his eyes had suddenly widened. 

"I thought that was a dream." He muttered, adverting his gaze. 

You decided to tease him, "Do you...have dreams like that often, Corporal?"

 You smirked as he turned red. 

"One more question." He stated. You didn't realize how close you two were sitting until he turned to face you, almost touching your nose with his. "Was it at least...enjoyable?" 

"I suppose it was." You stated, trying to play it cool. 

"Then why did you stop me from doing anything else?" He murmured. Your breathing stopped and you felt your face burn bright red. 

"You were tired." 

Levi sighed heavily.

"I assume I acted pretty shitty last night." He muttered. You smiled again and rose from the bed, slipping on your boots and jacket. 

"Don't worry, I had fun." You laughed. 

Levi gave you a stoic look before following your lead and putting on his own jacket. You began to think this all happened solely because of the alcohol. 

"Hey Levi, about the alcohol thing. I understand if you weren't thinking clearly and-" 

You began towards the doorway, ready to go get some much needed breakfast, when Levi suddenly leaned against the wall to block your exit. He raised his hands to your face before kissing you deeply. Then he pulled away like yesterday and lowered his forehead to yours. 

"Don't say stupid things, brat."