My Darling Sailor Bold

She burst out laughing.

It wasn't even just a soft giggle. It was a full blown Cackle.

Is it weird that I found a witch Cackle sexy?

"So you're supposed to be my tour guide from across the street?" She said.

She sounded like a mermaid. Not the disney princess type, because like I said, she lives the life of a princess, but she isn't the princess type.

No, she's more like those mermaids in Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. The ones that sang that song about My Darling Sailor Bold. (?)

Okay, so it's still Disney, but she's the type that lures you in with her voice and beauty just so she could kill you.

"Well, My Darling Sailor Bold, do we have a pool here, because this mermaid is just dying to cool off."

I had no idea the words were escaping my mouth like a rap.

Rewind:

"So you're supposed to be my tour guide?"

I spaced out.

"You sound like a mermaid. Not the disney generic mermaid princess type, good lord, no. I meant like those in Pirates of the Caribbean Four. Could you say My Darling Sailor Bold?"

Okay. Fuck. I just said that out loud.

"Well, My Darling Sailor Bold, do we have a pool here, because this mermaid is just dying to cool off."

Fuck. Fuckity Fuck Fuck.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for those words to ever come out of my mouth."

"Hello Sorry, I'm Neighbor." She said, laughing.

"Dude. Seriously?"

"What? It's not as bad as but my darling sailor bold...." And this time she sang the line. She fucking SANG it!!!

And that wasn't her singing voice. You could tell because there's a slight difference to someone's normal voice and singing voice.

"..."

She laughed again.

"I'm Jessica, by the way. I mean, not Jessica by the way, I'm Jessica Lark." Her and her puns.

"Arthur Grayson. Nice to meet ya."

"Wow, long name. Hi, Arthur Graysonicetomeetcha." She smiled at her own childish jokes.

"Nice to meet cha too." I retorted with a smirk, ending her joke streak right there.

She stared at me like she just got groped. Then we both bursted to tears laughing.

"Um, yes, Jessica, we do have a pool." I said.

"Great!" She exclaimed, grabbing a paper bag filled with her swimming attire, her towel and a pair of sunglasses.

"I'll just be out for a while, Alfred!" She called.

"Alfred? Alfred Pennyworth Alfred?"

I asked while we walked across the street back to my house.

"I wish. Alfred Dugan. My butler, not Batman's."

She answered while the garage door opened.

"You're quite extensive in the field of comics, Jessica,"

I said as we got on the Golf Cart, the only thing a Sixteen year old can drive. And I'm not Sixteen. Yet.

"Please, Sailor, call me Jess." She smirked.

"Sailor?" I exclaimed, but can't help smiling back.

"Fine, my Swashbuckling Cutlass Wielding Jolly Buckaneer!!!" She said mockingly and I smiled even wider.

"Your new nickname's Bucky." She said.

"The Winter Soldier?"

"Yeah, whatever, Buck. You can't try to make me change your awesome nickname. Unless you want Sailor back."

"Nope. Bucky. Totally fine with me. And I almost forgot to talk about the village." I said as I began.

The village was roughly a Squared Kilometer and a half big.

Over here .... Over there... if you look over there you'll see...

The Covered Court...
The Country Club Office,
The Lawn Tennis Court....

We went through the tour like that.

And Finally, we reached the damn pool.