the Adorkable Bucky

So I'm gonna summarize the day. In general, after the mushy talk, we had a splashing time, pun partially intended. Yeah, thanks to Jess, my grasp on puns is becoming more vast by the second.

I splashed at her face here and there and she splashed some on mine, we told jokes, had some laughs, before we headed to the poolside bar for lunch.

Hey, Grayson, speaking of jokes,

What about that nipple joke she made??

Oh, Ha. Ha. Very funny.

Let's just say that I absolutely DO NOT want to talk about it.
Let's just say, to satisfy you perverts reading, that she made me feel... awkward.
Somewhere in the region of my pants.
You know what I'm talking about, it goes by many names:
The E*word, the B*word, Release the cracken, the Hotdog Rises, the Stand Upper.
Yes. That.

You know what? Fine. I'm gonna narrate the damn thing. Because hearing me summarize is so boring it almost gave you cancer. HERE WE GO. ENJOY YOURSELVES, SICKOS.

She had her hands to her breasts, I swear, she knew what she was doing was dead wrong. But she went ahead and said the words anyway.

SIX. WORDS.

Six words she said with a smile. With a submissive perverted look. That look of wanting. Her chin raised up.

"My nipples need your lips too."

I really wish I hadn't been in the water then so I could faint.

But I couldn't.

Hell, I couldn't do much about anything.

Then I felt it.

Oh God, no, please. Don't stand up. Not now. Don't. Don't you dare. Nope. Nah ah. Don't even think about it.

The thing won't budge. (Technically, it didn't budge to me telling it not to budge. So it budged. You get it.)

And that was when it got worse.

"Ah pap pap!! What do we have here?" She said.

"Jess, stay back." I warned as I kept both hands to my... to the region.

"Arthur. Bucky. Grayson. You naughty, Naughty, Adorkable Boy." She said. Seductively.

I'm not even Sixteen, I'm not supposed to experience this yet until I'm Eighteen.

"Jess, I won't say it again, stay where you are."

"Why, Bucky? Are you hiding something from me?" She giggled, she knows exactly what it was.

"JESSICA!!!!!" I yelled out.

And she burst out laughing that sexy witch cackle once more.

"Oh my god, the look on your face!!!"

"It's not funny, Jess." Okay. So it was, but I can't tell her that.

"What did you think, I was some sort of Nymphomaniac??"

"You have the Vibe down." I said.

"We're just trying to have a little bit of fun, Bucky, it doesn't hurt to have fun once in a while." she said.

So calmly and so soothingly that made me smile.

"Yeah, I guess not." I smiled.

"Come on. I'm hungry."

"It's getting hot too." I said in agreement.

"Piña Coladas waiting" she replied.

"I'm going. And I'm the lady you've looked for. So come with me and escape." She said, and then she sang.

"At a bar called... oh. O'Mally's." I said, and then I chuckled.

"Real funny, kids. Mr. O'mally said, who we completely forgot was there.

She decided she get out of the pool first.

I don't know what I was thinking staying a second longer and staring at her a...

Her area.

"Other guys wouldn't hesitate coming, Bucky, I had no idea you're the type of guy who just enjoys the view." She smirked.

I got out of the pool immediately.

"Knew you'd snap out of it."

"Go dry up, children, I'll have your food by then." O'Mally said.

"But we didn't even--" Jess tried to speak.

"Bah. Garlic Chicken. Quadruple the crushed fried Garlic. It's Grayson's favorite, I'll bet a billion bucks it's also yers."

Jess couldn't help but smile as she turned to me.

And we spoke simultaneously again.

"No way, don't tell me your favorite is... damn. Mr. O'mally you're--"

"The best? Yeah, I am, kids. Still got it at sixty-six."

Weird. Mr. O'Mally looked like he was in his late forties.

"Oh, and--" I tried to give it a shot.

"Another round of Piña Coladas. Don't sweat it, son, it's on the house."

That old geezer.

Jess had already began walking to the shower room on the other side of the pool.

"Go get her, champ." O'mally whispered. Again, That. Old. Geezer.

I borrowed a towel from the bar and made my way to the rest rooms.

I was rubbing my hair crazily to dry it that I forgot: I had no extra. I just had these shorts, I didn't think I was gonna swim.

I just kept walking to the Male's room anyway. I planned on drying my torso at least and then wrapping the towel around my shorts. I entered the first stall. I didn't bother locking, I was alone in there.

But imagine my surprise when I stopped rubbing my hair and placed my towel down only to look outsidethe stall to see Jessica topless, wearing nothing but her beach panties in front of the mirror.

"OH MY GOD, BUCKY!!" She said, covering up her breasts.

"JESS!! Why are you in the Male's room?!"

"YOU'RE IN THE LADIES ROOM YOU ADORKABLE IDIOT!!!" She yelled.

I only noticed then that the walls were pink and there were NO URINALS IN SIGHT.

"SHIT."

"Oh my god, you actually didn't notice this whole time?" She was laughing at my expense.

"Oh god, this is embarrassing." I said as I ran outside.