Chapter 17

The bathroom steamed up in less than five minutes. I had made sure to put the water extra hot that morning. I didn't even bother to wipe my eyes anymore, knowing more would just fall down. I got in, hissing as the water burned my skin, but I didn't care. 

I felt ashamed and dirty, regretting what I had done. The knock on the bathroom door made me jump. I turned off the water, wrapping a towel around me. I put my wet, black hair in a messy bun and opened the door.

"Sunshine," Roy started. looking down at me. I could feel my eyes water all over again as I remembered what he had done.

"What do you want Roy? I am really sick and tired of you acting like you love me and you always go back on your word." I said, looking away from him. He stood there, not even trying to deny anything. "Please move, I have to change." I said.

He moved to the side, letting me pass by. "Thank you." I said, passing by him. When I was in front of him, he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to him.

"I'm sorry for everything I have done. I was stupid and naive, but I really do love you." he whispered, looking into my eyes.

"Then prove it. Be that faithful husband you promised you'd be in the alter and show me respect." I pushed away from him, walking to my room. I locked the door behind me, hearing as he pounded on the door lightly.

"Maybe you should do the same. I heard that you have been sneaking off at lunch with Marco and last night you slept with him. How do you think that makes me feel?" he said throught the door. I stopped mid-step, listening to what he said.

I walked back to the door, yanking it open. "You think I've been sneaking around with Marco? Is that why you made out with that waitress?" I asked him, shaking my head. "Wow, maybe you should ask me about it Idiot! I had a project with him and that's what we did during lunch." 

"Then you should ask me too." Roy countered,

I sighed, rubbing my forehead. "What is there to ask? I saw you sticking your tongue down her throat Roy. What was I suppose to say? Or was I just suppose to turn my back and act like nothing happened?" I asked him again.

Again, I had left him speechless. "You know what? Forget it, I'm done with dealing with you. I want out of this marriage." I said softly, feeling my heart break as I spoke those words.

"No, I won't do that. We love each other Sunshine, we aren't giving up that easily." Roy said, taking my hands into his. "Please don't do this."

"You make it really hard Roy. No matter how much I love you, I don't want to have to go through this pain every single time you get bored and look for another girl. If you can't change who you are and what you have been, then I can't be with you." I said, giving him a flat look to let him know I wasn't messing around.

"I'll do anything, just give me another chance." he begged me. I could see tears forming in his eyes and I couldn't say no. 

"Okay." I said, turning away from him. I closed the door, putting the lock in it. I changed into my old skinny jeans and purple long sleeve. I grabbed my favorite black hoodie and black Uggs. I pulled all of my hair back and opened the door. "Let's go home."

The next few days were awkward. I didn't say much and killed the conversation when Roy started one. I had woken up earlier that day, way before Roy had and got changed quickly. I slipped on my uniform skirt, pulling at my tights to get a little higher. I grabbed my blazer and tightened it around my body.

Not even bothering to put any make up on, I walked out the front door. Even though the sun was out, the air was very cold. I shivered as I walked to school. I got my phone out from my book bag and dialed Marco's number.

"Sunshine," he said on the third ring.

"Marco we need to talk." I said, looking for any cars before crossing the road. "Meet me at the park by my parent's house." I said, hanging up. I quickened my pace, as the wind picked up. 

I looked up at the sky, noticing how the clouds had suddenly gotten closer and almost black. Great, it was going to rain and I hadn't even brought an umbrella. I made it to the park, going under the slide. I watched as Marco pulled up into the parking lot and ran to me.

"What's up?" he asked, standing way to close for my comfort. "Couldn't wait until the next fight?" he said, winking at me.

"No, I just need to ask you for a favor." I said, rolling my eyes and shoving his arm playfully. "Please do not mention what happened the other night. I am begging you and just forget anything happened. Please." I said, trying not to sound too desperate.

"I bet you had amazing make up sex huh? That's why he forgave you, because you are just a goddess in bed." Marco said, biting at his lower lip.

"God no!" I said, shaking my head. "Marco, you don't even know how a goddess is in bed." 

"Well, you are the definition." he said, bumping his hip against mine. "And you are pretty good for a first timer." he said, slinging an arm around my shoulder. I looked up at him, feeling my cheeks turn pink.

Thunder shook over our heads and soon, the rain started falling. I frowned, shoving my hand sin my pockets. "I was hoping the sun would be out until I got to school. I didn't bring an umbrella." I complained, taking a few steps forwards.

"I'll give you a ride." Marco said, pulling his hood on. I smiled up at him, doing the same with my hood.

"Okay." I said, following him throw the rain and into his car. "Hey, how did you know it was my first time?" I asked him, curious at how he guessed.

"Just the way you moved and the way you moaned." he said, shrugging. "I've seen a lot of porn." he stated.

"Gross!" I said, letting my hair fall around my face. I pulled down the visor, moving my head to the right. "I wan't to dye my hair." 

"Again? What color?" he asked, looking over at me. 

I kept looking at my hair, running my fingers through it. "Bleach blond." 

"Let's do it then." he said, turning on the opposite direction of our high school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I know not my best work and it was uneventful, except for the first part, but I hope you liked it. Please vote and comment. I want to know what you all think:)