Epilogue

I took in a shaky breath, reaching for the door. “Calm down Sunshine. It’s just your parents’ house.” Roy said, reaching over and taking my hand.

My anger seemed to get the best of me lately these couple of day. “For some reason, telling me to calm down only makes things worse!” I lashed out, pulling my arm away from his hand.

He sighed again, shaking his head. “I swear you’ve been super moody lately. Do I need to take you to the doctor again?” He asked, mocking me. I turned to glare at him, making him stop laughing and give me an apologetic look. He sighed, opening the door from his side and getting out.

“It just feels so weird. I haven’t been to this house since the whole incident with Alex.” I said, waiting for him to get close to me before holding his hand. He smiled sweetly at me, giving me a reassuring smile.

“I’m right here with you baby. I won’t ever leave you on your own or behind.” he said, squeezing my hand lightly. “Now let’s go surprise your mom and dad.” he said, pulling me towards the front door.

In the end, my mother ended up forgiving my father, but not after making him beg for days and weeks. I always wondered why my mom had stayed with him. I still felt a little betrayed and disgusted by the fact that he slept with a girl my age.

I put my free hand behind my back, speed walking behind my husband. I watched him with a small smile forming on my face. I had to admit that even after our few differences; he still managed to make me really happy.

“What are you staring at?” Roy asked, making me come back to the present. I blushed a little, shaking my head. He smiled back at me, a glint in his eyes as he rang the door bell. “Here comes nothing.” he whispered, running his hand over my arms.

I took in another shaky breath. My mom opened the, smiling when she saw us. “Roy, your parents just got here a few minutes ago.” she said, pulling him into a hug. He chuckled, pulling his arms away from me and hugging her back.

“Really? I didn’t know they were coming.” he responded, using his manners. I smiled again, not taking my eyes off him.

“Sunshine, you look so beautiful!” My mother exclaimed, pulling me into a hug. She quickly released me as she felt the swell in my stomach and gave me a surprised and excited look.

“Hey mom.” I said, giving her a small smile.

“Oh my God!” she breathed out. Her eyes shined with tears and her face heated up. “Sweetie,” she called out, not taking her eyes off me while her hands moved down the little life I held inside of me.

My dad came rushing to the door with Dina and Frank following after him. “What’s wrong?” my father asked, looking at both of us with alert. She stayed quiet for a while before she turned to look at him, the tears in her eyes leaking. “Sunshine what did you do to her?” my father asked.

I stared at him in disbelief as he glared at me, pulling my mother into a hug.  “She didn’t do anything. Now stop getting mad at her.” My mom said, slapping his arm playfully. She then turned to look at Dina, pulling me closer to them.

“Hey Dina,” I said, waving at her shyly.

“We are going to become grandparents.” My mom burst out, making everyone turn to look at me.

Immediately, the trio burst into laughter at the realization that it wasn’t anything bad. I raised my eyebrows, sending a look in Roy’s direction. He looked at me confused before walking up next to me.

“Guys, my Sunshine if pregnant… with twins.” he said, making everyone stop laughing and look at us surprised.

I smacked his shoulder, making him cringe. “Don’t be a jerk!” I said, making my father laugh. “I’m having triplets!” I exclaimed. The expressions on their faces were priceless. My mother’s eyes seemed to have bulged out of her head while Dina was about to pass out.

Roy chuckled, putting a firm hand on my shoulder and pulling me closer. “And I’m the jerk?” he asked me, giving me a small kiss on the cheek. “Calm down, she is only having one kid. Hopefully,” he said, slipping his hand down to my swollen belly. I laughed, getting a glare from my mom.

“And, she’s going to be a little girl!” I exclaimed, taking the ultrasound pictures from my purse. My mother and Dina tackled me, taking the papers from my hand as my father and Frank congratulated Roy.

“You got it son.” My dad said, patting him on the back. Frank said something about being just like him and getting it on the first try and I couldn’t help but frown.

“He didn’t do all the work!” I said out of nowhere. Everyone turned quiet, giving me a surprised look before bursting out into laughter. I could feel my cheeks redden with embarrassment.

“Alright sweetie, let’s go inside.” my mother said, wrapping her arm around my shoulders. “And I have to say that navy blue is really your color!” she gushed, giving me a small kiss on my forehead. She giggled, while Dina wrapped her arm around my torso.

“I’m so proud. Both of you have turned into a wonderful couple. I knew it would work out the moment I saw you.” she whispered.

I couldn’t help the smile that broke across my lips as they talked about baby names and other baby stuff. Roy walked in after us, standing on the other side of the island while we made food.

We stared at each other while everyone moved around, getting everything ready. I sighed dreamily, giving him a small smile. “I love you Sunshine.” he said sweetly.

“And I love you,” I said just as sweetly. The room was filled with a chorus of awes and I looked around, noticing that everyone had stopped what they were doing and were watching us. I let out and embarrassed laugh, looking at Roy. “You guys are so nosey!” I said, making everyone laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this is short, but I think it's sweet and just a perfect way to end it. I have to say that I fell in love with Roy and Sunshine! Lol

Anyway, I have two stories in mind... I have one that I am going to called "Lips That Kill" It's about vampires and I promise it's very interesting... or at least what I have planned. The second one is called "Pure as Passion" This one is just about a regular girl running away from her past. I promise that one is just as interesting, but I need you'r guy's opinions.

So tell me what you think of my cheesy epilogue and which story you would be interested in reading. I won't be able to upload it right away though, so you'll have to wait a few days... maybe weeks. But I will have it up.

Anyways, thank you so much for sticking with me till the end and for supporting me all this time! It really means a lot to me and I'm so glad you enjoyed it. So please do't forget to vote and leave a comment about what story you want:) 

Thank you and with grea love CLauDia:)