Chapter 19

OKAY, SO i HAVE SOME SPELLING MISTAKES ON THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS AND THAT'S OKAY. IT'S NOT LIKE ITS A PUBLISHED BOOK OR ANYTHING. I DON'T THINK THE PLOT HAS CHANGED MUCH, SINCE IT DOES SAY THAT A SERIES OF EVENTS HAPPENS BEFORE SHE ADMITS SHE HAS FALLEN FOR HER. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS, THEN STOP READING IT AND DON'T LEAVE MEAN COMMENTS ON IT. i REALLY DON'T NEED TO SEE THAT. THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE THAT DO LIKE THIS. SO PLEASE REFRAIN FROM THOSE NASTY COMMENTS BECAUSE I'M PRETTY SURE YOU WOULDN'T LIKE IT IF SOMEONE TOLD YOU THAT ABOUT YOUR OWN STORY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Careful." Roy said, grabbing me by the waist. For the hundredth time, I sighed deeply. I let him carry me into the house, feeling to lazy to tell him anything else.

"I'm not drunk." I complained. I let my head fall back, feeling as the rain drops hit my face. I almost moaned at how cool they felt against my heated face. Roy chuckled, setting me down on the floor. I stood still, trying to get everything to stop turning.

"Are you hungry?" he asked me, taking off his jacket and placing it on a chair to dry. I shook my head, regretting it as the room spun even more. I reached for the wall, pressing my back on it. Roy let out a loud laugh, causing me to laugh.

"Will you stop making so much noise? It's late and people are sleeping." I cried out, putting my index finger on my likes to shush him. That only made him laughed harder and I narrowed my eyes. "I'm going to sleep." I said after a few seconds. 

I stumbled down the hallway, always leaving a hand on the wall for support. I reached the room and kicked off my shoes. I climbed on the bed, pulling the covers over my body. I felt the other side move and I sighed, turning my head to face Roy. 

"I'm sorry for everything that happened today." he whispered, caressing my cheek. I looked at him for a while before looking up at the ceiling. 

"Yeah, well what happens happens." I said, feeling my eyes sting with new tears. "I just wish I could be there for my mom, but I don't want to see his face." I said, turning to look at him again. He placed his hand on the base of my neck, looking at me closely.

"I promise you I won't ever do that. I swear that you will be the only one for me." Roy said, scooting closer to me. I gave him a sad smile, intertwining my fingers with his.

I stayed quiet, remembering the expression he had when the principal had told us about the incident. "Do you regret being with me?" I asked him, turning to look up. He stayed silent, but I didn't look up at him. 

"What do you mean?" he asked me after a while. 

"Today, when Mr. Dunn told us about my dad and Alex, you had a look of regret on your face. do you regret ever agreeing to marry me or just simply being with me?" I asked him for the second time.

He remained silent again. I could tell he was tensed and his breathing was uneven. I turned to look at him. "I- uh, I don't know." he told me honestly. I pulled my hand away from his, turning my back to him. "Sunshine."

"I'm really tired." I said, pulling the covers over my head. He sighed, pulling the covers away from me.

"I don't regret marrying you because you are a wonderful girl. I do regret hurting you and maybe being with you a little. You were right before. We can't have a physical relationship until you're out of school."  he said.

I wiped away the tears that had managed to escape my eyes, but didn't turn to look at him. He touched my shoulder but I pulled away, pulling the covers over me again. I closed my eyes, drifting to sleep.

I woke up the next morning, feeling sad and uncoordinated. I groaned, pulling the covers away from me. "You can stay home if you' like to. Mr. Dunn just called your mom and told her that it would be best if you stayed home." Roy told me, not turning to look at me. 

I sat up, running my hand through my messy hair. "I don't get it." I said softly. Roy stopped fixing his tie and slowly turned to look at me. "Alex is this really rich girl that only wants more, yet she goes and sleeps with my dad. Why?" I asked myself. I tried to think of all the reasons she would do that, but it only brought a headache.

"You should drink some pain killers." Roy said, slipping on his coat and grabbing his phone. "I'll call in to check how you're doing." he said, opening the door of the room. I watched him closely, biting my lower lip.

"I'm going to school." I said, jumping out of bed. Roy stopped, turning to look at me. "Just give me a few minutes to change and fix my hair."

"No," he said bluntly. I turned to look at him, my eyebrows scrunching together. "You will stay here and rest. You got drunk to the point where you don't even remember what you told me." he said, scolding me as if I was a small child.

"I remember everything Roy." I said, my fist tightening.

"Then stay here and think about everything. I will not let you go to school and if you do, I will make sure you get sent back." he threatened, slamming the door behind him.

"Hey Jerk, aren't I the one that should be pissed off and not you?" I asked, pulling open the door. I walked after him, pulling him to a stop. "What the hell is your problem?" I asked him, looking into his eyes. "Last time I checked, my dad cheated on my mom with a girl my age and my husband said he regretted being with me. I should be the one all butt hurt and mad, not you." 

"You just don't get it. I want you Sunshine. I want to be with you all the time and waiting until you are finished with high school will only make it harder for me." he yelled.

I stayed quiet, not letting go of his arm. "Roy, we only have five months left, they will go by quickly." I said softly, searching his eyes.

"That's easy for you to say because you haven't been having sex for the past five years. I had an amazing relationship until I found out I had to marry you. I haven't gotten laid in over eight months and I'm frustrated." he told me. I let my hand drop, moving out of the way.

"Go." I said, walking back to the room. I heard him open the front door and then close it. I climbed into bed, pulling the covers over me again. So much for trying to not hurt me." I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I took so long to post this chapter. I've been really busy lately and I will be extremely busy the next few weeks with finals coming up and all the junk. I really hope you liked it and don't forget to vote and comment:)