Chapter 20

I waited a few minutes for him to leave before going back to the room. I did the bed and then changed into a clean uniform. I looked around the room, eager to get out of the house and back to school. I pulled on some long socks and my heels, putting a small hat on.

I looked into the mirror, smiling at what I saw. I did look good with blond hair. I applied lip gloss and then grabbed my phone. I texted Star to come pick me up and not long after that, I could hear her mustang outside.

I grabbed my book back and walked outside. She sat in the driver’s seat, her hair sticking up in different directions. I got inside and smiled at her. "Hey sexy," she purred, biting her bottom lip sensually. I laughed, throwing my head back. "What should we do now?"

I shrugged, leaning my head on the seat. "We can go to some club or one of your older friend’s house." I suggested, not in the mood to sit in a desk for hours anymore. She turned to look at me, a smirk growing on her lips.

"Well, if it isn't my sweet, innocent Sunshine. I taught you well." she mused, putting her car in reverse. "To Dreg’s house it is." she said. I rolled my eyes, letting my hair out of the hat and shaking my head. I ran my fingers through it, making sure it looked neat.

I sat still the rest of the ride and watched as the trees passed by us. "Okay, first rule. Dreg hates clean girls. He won't let you inside his house looking like that." Star said once we got off her car. She walked to me, unbuttoning my coat and taking it off. She loosened my tie and unbuttoned my shirt from the bottom and top. To my skirt, she folded the waistband three times until it was barely able to cover my ass and the quickly messed up my hair.

She hummed as she stepped away from me, her eyes raking my exposed skin. "I like this." she said, turning away from me and walking to the door. She opened it, without even bothering to knock and walked inside.

“Dreg,” she called out, leading the way to the kitchen. She grabbed a green apple and took a bite. I looked around the house, shuddering at how messy it looked. “Hold on, I’ll go check in his room.”

I nodded, taking a seat on one of the kitchen chairs. It was silent for a while before she came back in the room. “So?” I asked her.

She jumped on the counter, shrugging. “He’s changing. He had a pretty rough night.” She said simply, taking another bite of her apple before throwing it in the trash. She made it easily, raising her hands up. “And Star makes a three pointer, leaving everyone amazed.” She said in a deep voice.

I laughed, shaking my head and clapping. “What’s with all the noise?” a guy asked, walking in the kitchen with a pair of dark washed jeans and a muscle shirt. I stopped laughing, watching as he looked at Star.

“Just having some fun Dreg.” She said, shifting her eyes to me. “Right Sunshine?” she asked me. He turned to look at me, a surprised look crossing his face as he took me in for the first time.

“Is this your new toy? Does she know that you don’t really go that way?” Dreg asked her, eyeing me up and down before walking to her and pulling her into a deep kiss.

“She doesn’t go that way either.” Star said when he pulled away. “This is Sunshine. Sunshine, meet my boyfriend Dreg.” Star said, getting off the counter.

I gave him a small smile. “Sunshine, that’s an unusual name.” he said, getting a beer bottle from the fridge. “Want one?’ he offered, bringing the bottle to my nose.

“No.” I said flatly, remembering the headache I had in the morning. Star looked at me before walking to Dreg and taking the bottle from his hand.

“Come on Sunshine, live a little.” She said, taking a drink. I shook my head, standing up from the chair.

“No, I’ll be outside.” I said, fixing my clothes as I felt Dreg’s eyes on me once again. Star stood in front of me, not letting me move out of the way.

“Bitch, I said drink.” Star said, shoving the bottle onto my chest.

“And I said no.” I pushed her back, walking to the front door.

I heard Star laughing behind me. “Always that little wimp, I don’t get why Mr. Water’s even likes you. You’re not even pretty and you don’t give him what he wants.” She yelled after me.

“Yeah well I don’t have a cheating boyfriend that’s a drug addict.” I said, turning to look at her and pointing towards the coffee table. She turned to it and then frowned.

“Dreg, I told you to stop using meth.” She whined, turning to look at him. He shrugged, walking to the coffee table and snorting the white powder. I rolled my eyes, slamming the door behind me.

I opened the door to her car and took out my coat. I got my phone out and texted Roy. ‘Can you pick me up? I’m kinda in trouble.’ I sent, feeling my eyes sting but I held them back.

I put my phone down, determined to walk if I had to. The phone vibrated in my hands and I quickly opened it. Roy had texted me. ‘Tell me where you are and I’ll be there in ten minutes.’ It read.

I looked up, blinking rapidly and reading the name of the street. I gave him directions and then sat on the sidewalk. I pulled my knees to my chest, putting my hands on the skirt to keep anyone from seeing my underwear and rested my head on my knees.

“Sunshine,” I heard Roy say.  I looked up, wiping my eyes and getting to my feet. “Are you okay?” he asked me, pulling me into a hug. I nodded, burying my head into his chest. He rubbed my back, dropping small kissed on the top of my head once in a while.

“Can we just go home?” I asked him, pulling away. He nodded, pulling me into his truck. I got inside, sitting down and looking forward.

“What happed?” he asked. I shook my head, looking down at my lap.

“Nothing,” I said. I took a deep breath. “Everything. I mean, it was just a matter roof time before I broke down right?” I wiped at my eyes again, resting my head on the seat.

“Hey, I told Mr. Dunn that you really needed a friend and that I had to miss the rest of the day.” Roy told me, putting a hand on one of mine. I opened my eyes, turning to give him a small smile.

“Thank you.” I whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys like this. I wrote it on word and it was like five pages long, so I'm not sure if it's long or not. Please vote and comment and I'm so sorry for taking long. I love you all:)