Chapter 18

Going back to school after getting your hair dyed was like walking into a new school. Everyone turned to look at me, some girls smiling and waving at me. I felt even more confident as I strode with my new blond hair. I was still a little upset that I hadn't gotten it bleach blond, but it was close enough.

"Wow Sunshine, you definitely look like sunshine now." Some guy said. I laughed at his little joke, turning the corner to my locker. Star stood by it, her arms crossed over her chest.

"I don't really dig blonds, but you'll be the exception." she said once she saw me. "It goes with you better than black." she smiled.

"Thank you." I said opening my locker. I took out my English book, slamming it shut to find Roy on the other side. "Damn it Roy, you almost gave me a heart attack.!" I yelled, throwing my notebook at him.

He easily catched it, the look he wore on his face never changing. "Where were you this morning?" he asked, looking at Star behind me.

"I get it, I have to go. Talk to you later." she told me, giving me a light peck on the lips. I waved at her, turning back to look at Roy.

"Come with me, and call me Mr. Waters." he hissed, walking through the body of students who hung out in the hall during break. We went to his class, making sure no one was in there. He locked the door and turned to look at me. "Where the hell were you in the morning?" he asked me again. He looked pissed off.

"I went to get a new hair style. I thought that would be obvious." I said bluntly, putting my book down.

"So then why did you and Marco get here together?" he asked, turning me to look at him directly int he eyes.

"Don't worry, nothing happened. He just brought me here. I told you that it was only a one tiem thing Roy." I said, pulling out of his grasp. I stared up at him, putting my hands on my hips.

"I don't want you being close to him." he ordered, glaring down at me.

I shook my head, looking at him in surprise. "No, he was my friend before you came into my life. I don't think you have any right to tell me what to do or who to see." I said, going up close to him.

"I have every right as your husband." he hollered at me. I glared up at him, my firsts tightening on my shirt. He looked at me, pulling me closer to him. He kissed me hard, picking me up and carrying me to his desk.

He laid me down, his hands roaming my body. He pulled away, allowing me to breathe as he quickly undid his belt. "Roy not here." I said, feeling my face heat up from the excitement of getting caught.

"I want you right now." he said. I shook my head, sitting up. I pushed him away, getting off the desk and fixing my shirt and skirt. He groaned, running his hand over his face. "Dammit Sunshine, why don't you let me make you happy?" he said, grabbing onto my shoulders.

I looked into his eyes, feeling my own water. "I," I didn't know what to say. I couldn't just tell him I was afraid of him hurting me even more. I was afraid of giving him everything and just getting nothing in return. "I think we should wait. See how things turn out before we become one." I said, pulling at the hem of my shirt.

He searched my eyes, looking to see if I really wanted to be with him. He nodded, pulling me close to him and kissing my forehead. "Ew! I hate dad kisses." I said, pushing him away and wiping my forehead.

He started laughing, ruffling my hair at the top. "I'll give you a real kiss when we get home." he said, walking tot he door and unlocking it. I looked around me, noticing that everything was on the floor.

"You should really be careful Roy." I said, bending over to pick up his papers. I felt something touch my butt and I turned around to find Roy softly rubbing it. "Get out!" I yelled, slapping his hand away.