Chapter 22

I smiled as the secretary at the front desk gave me my papers back. "We'll miss you Sunshine." she said, moving her attention to the computer. I turned on my heel and walked out the door, looking over the papers she had signed.

"Sunshine, we missed you in class today." said a guy from third period. I didn't bother looking up, just stood in front of the building. I had texted Roy about three minutes ago, telling him to meet me in front of the school as soon as lunch started.

I looked up from the papers, watching as everyone flooded outside to go with their friends or to get lunch food. “Sunshine, what’s wrong?” Roy asked, running up to me. His eyes were filled with worry.

I smiled at him. “Nothing’s wrong. I just wanted to show you something.” I said, holding out my papers. He immediately sighed in relief, taking the papers from my hands without his eyes leaving my face.

“Why aren’t you dressed in your uniform?” he asked, looking at me confused. I laughed, covering my eyes from the sun.

“Read the papers.” I ordered, rolling my eyes. I watched his face as he read about my drop out papers.

He looked through all them, sending me a confused look. “Why are you dropping out?” he asked me.

I sighed, moving closer to him. “So I can do this.” I said, grabbing him by his coat and pulling him down. I crashed my lips to his, catching him off guard. He stayed tensed for a second before kissing me back, pulling me closer to him.

I smiled into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling myself higher. “Mr. Water?” someone asked besides us. I pulled away, biting my lip and looking into his eyes.

“Mr. Dunn,” Roy said, pulling away from me slowly.

The principle looked at me questioningly and then back at Roy. “Do you mind explaining why you are kissing a student on school grounds?” he asked, his voice rising higher as he looked at both of us.

“I’m not a student anymore.” I said, taking the papers from Roy’s hands and giving them to Mr. Dunn. “As of today at 11:58, I stopped being a student here.” Mr. Dunn looked at me confused. I rolled my eyes, “That means I dropped out.” I whispered, grabbing Roy’s hand. “No if you excuse me, I have to go out with my boyfriend.”

Roy followed me, chuckling as we left Mr. Dunn bewildered in front of the office. All the students stared at us, some guys with a smirk on their face while most girls with envy and jealousy.

We reached the front gate and Roy pulled me to a complete stop. “Do you know how hot you were back there?” he asked me, pointing back to where Mr. Dunn still stood. I laughed, shaking my head. “God I love you so much.” he said, pulling me closer to him.

I closed my eyes, smiling a little. “I love you too Roy.” I said, looking up at him. “You are the best thing that has happened in my life and I don’t regret whatever decision I have made because of you.” I whispered, kissing him.

He pulled me into a tight hug, nuzzling his head in my neck. “You better,” he said, making me laugh again. “And just so you know, today was going to be my last day.” he said. I pulled away from him.

“So I dropped out for no reason?” I asked him.

He laughed, shaking his head. “No baby, you dropped out to be with me. And I got a better job in mind. I was going to go into business with my dad so we could have some money.” he said.

I pulled away from him. “But don’t worry. We can get you homeschooled and I’ll be your teacher. I graduated top of my class with English, math, and history majors. I’m sure it won’t be that hard.” he said, scratching the back of his head.

“Show off.” I murmured, turning on my heel. “Let’s go Roy.” I called over my shoulder, reaching his truck. He smiled at me, unlocking his door.

“Let’s go Sunshine.” he said, pulling out of the parking lot.

I know it took me forever to upload but I promise I had a good excuse… my mom was being mean and not letting me use the computer. So here is this chapter, I have the epilogue next. It was sort of unexpected but it came out like this. I thought it would be good since they were about to go on winter break and they just had sex and stuff.

Well, please tell me what you think. And please don’t forget to vote!

All of you guys are amazing! I have 300 fans now and I can’t thank everyone enough for sticking with me till the end! I’m sorry if I disappointed or if it wasn’t what you expected, but here it is. Alright, well I just want to thank all of you again, for supporting me and for making me feel like I’m doing something good:) I promise to try to post the epilogue soon!

                -CLauDia:)