Chapter 1

"Stacks on deck patron on ice, we can pop bottles all night and baby you can have whatever you like .. I said you can have whatever you like yeeahh !! Late night sex so wet, and so tight .. I'll gas up the jet for you tonight and baby you can go wherever you like !!"

I looked up to the second floor of the club as I swayed my hips to TI blasting through the speakers to see Shane staring down at me over the balcony .. It was the grand-opening of his new club 1/15 on South Beach !! 1/15 was my birthday so we decided to have both the grand-opening & my birthday party together !! Everybody in Miami had came out in support of the man who was known to make it "snow" in a city that had never reached a temperature below 50, the club was jam packed and people had to be turned around at the door !! Security was thick, and the DJ was lit !! Chino's girlfriend Bianca was with Kelsey & I onstage .. I was wasted & I knew Shane wouldn't like that but it was my birthday and I was enjoying myself !! I blew him a kiss, then he winked and smiled at me ..

Kelsey: ready for some more shots bitch ?

Paris: hell no !! I'm out ..

Bianca: ain't no tappin out tonight

She waved the waiter over ordering another round of shots .. I shook my head and looked up to the second floor, Shane was no longer there ..

Bianca: don't be lookin up there .. He can't save you ..

Kelsey: I know right, Shane ain't runnin shit tonight .. Here drink this .. (handed me a shot)

I laughed and took the shot .. It was my first time drinking since I had found out I was pregnant with the twins !! BabyBoy Syx, & BabyGirl Skylar were now 4 months old .. I was considered a high risk pregnancy and ended up having them prematurely at 7 1/2 Months .. This was my first time going out in a long time ..

Paris: I gotta go to the bathroom, I'll be back ..

Kelsey: hurry up !!

Bianca: you think you slick .. don't sneak off heffa

I headed upstairs to the VIP restroom, looking in the mirror I smiled at how my body had snapped back so fast from having twins .. I used the restroom then went looking for Shane .. I didn't see him anywhere so I figured he'd be in his office .. The door was closed but I walked in anyway ..  the last person I expected to see was standing in front of Shane only inches apart as he leaned up against his desk smiling ..

Paris: (cleared my throat)

They both turned around and looked at me, Shane walked around behind his desk and sat down ..

Jessica: Happy Birthday Paris !!

Paris: (smiled) thank you ..

Jessica: I have your gift ..

She handed me a black box which had Cartier engraved in the box .. I opened it to see it was a diamond watch ..

Paris: thank you, it's gorgeous ..

Jessica: you're welcome ..

I glanced at Shane who was sitting back in his chair staring at me .. Jessica walked towards me as I looked her up & down .. She walked past me and to the door .. but instead of leaving she locked it .. I turned around and looked at her ..

Paris: what are you doing ?

Jessica: I thought maybe we could have a little fun.. (walked towards me)

Paris: (laughed) uh uh .. no !! Jessica that was a one time thing ..

She put her hand underneath my dress, & I backed away leaning on Shane's desk as she started massaging my clit .. I was wasted & all I could do was laugh .. Jessica pushed me back unto Shane's desk then pulled my panties down .. She began sucking and licking my clit as she stuck two fingers inside of me ..

Paris: (moaned)

I leaned all the way back on Shanes desk and looked back at him .. I smiled at him and reached for his pants unbuttoning them .. Shane stood up as I grabbed his manhood and put him in my mouth .. he massaged my breasts as he watched Jessica enjoy my juices .. I took him all the way to the back of my throat causing him to let out a groan .. Shane walked over to the other side of the desk putting his dick where Jessica's tongue once was .. He flipped me over to my stomach and shoved himself inside of me .. Jessica undressed herself and sat on the desk spreading her legs in front of me .. I had never ate a girl out before but I thought why the hell not .. whatever .. and the next thing I knew my face was buried in between her legs returning the favor .. Shane grabbed my hair and pulled it back while fucking me from behind .. Once again I was having the time of my life .. We went at it until the sun came up, stopping to smoke a blunt and take a couple shots then we would go back at it .. We fell asleep on the VIP canopy bed inside Shane's office .. Happy Birthday to me !!

Comment and Vote Y'all

Thanks