Chapter 19

Shane's POV

Somethin in my gut was telling me Paris was holding back from me .. I didn't know what it was or why but I had that feeling !! I didn't want to stress her out even more with me and her being on bad terms while I was in this mu'fucka .. It was written all over her face that this shit was bothering her, sometimes I felt guilty for bringing her innocent ass into this lifestyle .. But I honestly don't think I could've left Paris alone if I wanted to .. her being the good girl she was is what made me even more attracted to her !! I fucked around, but it didn't mean shit to me .. that's why I didn't know how to feel when I found out Saint bitch ass had been in my house .. if I find out he fucked my wife he dead & her ass gonna get whooped .. Then I thought maybe I fuckin deserved it, fuckin around with Zya of all people was foul .. but you don't sit back and think of shit like that until all you have time to do is sit back & think about it .. I sat and stared at the blank wall across from my bed .. I hadn't even processed the fact that we had less than a week to find out who the fuck they got testifying on me .. I refused to accept the fact that I might be in this bitch for the rest of my life !!

Paris' POV

*6 Days later*

I laid in my bed scrolling through my phone of pictures of me and Shane .. I was feeling defeated like my whole world was crumbling .. then Kelsey barged in my room like the police ..

Kelsey: look !!

She passed me her phone and I saw a picture of Saint .. dressed in a suit & tie, underneath their was article on him about being one of the top leading attorneys/detectives in the state of Florida .. I looked at Kelsey and smiled !!

Paris: no !!

Kelsey: yes !! I knew that nigga looked familiar .. we gotta show Chino ..

I hopped up out the bed and put on some clothes .. we called Chino and told him to meet us at the house .. Kelsey & I was downstairs waiting on him like kids on Christmas !! I was excited that I was coming so close to having my family back .. when Chino walked through the door we showed him the picture ..

Paris: he was trying to set Shane & Shamar up .. he was undercover .. you get him im sure you can snap allot of the evidence against Shane !!

Chino: it's a start .. but we still need that informant ..

Paris: still ?!

Chino: yeah ..

Kelsey put her hands on her hips and sighed ..

Kelsey: this is fucked up

Chino: I'll handle Saint though .. I'll stop by later. . I'm about to go holla at Shane

Kelsey: ok

Chino left and Kelsey and I was right back to square one ..

Kelsey: I'm emotionally fucking tired !!

Paris: me too ..

Kelsey: I'm starting to feel like they not Gonna find that informant .. that trial is not far away at all ..

Paris: (sighed)

I grabbed my car keys and walked out of the house leaving Kelsey there .. I drove around thinking .. but I came to the conclusion that I really didn't even have time to think .. I dialed the hospitals number as I pulled up to the place that had my husband tangled up in there system .. Trey answered as I walked into the building with tears running down my face .. my heart was breaking ..

Trey: hello

Paris: you're going through with this Trey ?

Trey: ....... yeah Paris ..

Paris: (sighed) Trey your my big brother .. I've never begged you for something I wanted so bad than right now .. please don't ..

The guard waited for me to hang up to do a security check ..

Trey: I got to Paris .. Shane gonna pay ..

I broke down crying ..

Paris: i love you ok

Trey: I love you too ..

I hung up and passed my phone to the guard as I started the security check .. I could barely breathe .. my emotions were everywhere as I approached Shane & Chino in the waiting area .. Shane saw me and had to do a double take ..

Shane: I thought I told you not to come here Paris !!

Paris: I love you Shane ..

Tears were flowing down my face ..

Shane stood up .. looking me up and down checking me out like I was a hurt child ..

Shane: what's wrong with you ?

Paris: here ..

I handed him a folded piece of paper

Paris: I expect you to be home soon ..

He looked at the paper then looked back at me with confusion .. before he could say anything I walked out ..

COMMENT and VOTE

Thank you for reading