Chapter 22

Paris' POV

I collapsed on the bed breathing hard as I wiped sweat from my forehead !! My inner thighs were sore, my pussy was throbbing, & my mouth was dry !! Shane & I was coming off of our second round as he got out of the bed breathing hard .. he slid his boxers on & headed to the bathroom .. A couple minutes later I heard the shower cut on !! I smiled knowing my man was finally home, he had only been home a few hours & we hadn't let go of each other since .. I laid in the bed waiting for Shane to come out, he was laying low until everything blew over !! Shane knew those detectives were looking for anything they could in order to redeem their reputation and lock his ass back up !! It was a known fact on the streets that Shane had the majority of MPD on his payroll.. Fuck the mayor, Shane & Shamar ran the streets of Miami & everyone knew it !! Shane walked out the bathroom in nothing but a towel making my stuff throb a little .. I shook my head thinking to myself I was already sore enough !! He put on some gray basketball shorts climbing back into bed with me ..

Shane: when my kids coming back ?

Paris: in a couple days ..

Shane: should've been today .. they ain't seen they daddy in a entire month ..

I climbed into Shane's lap ass naked while he looked me over up and down licking his lips ..

Paris: damn, can I have you to myself for a minute ?!

I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him ..

Paris: I haven't "had" daddy to myself in more than a month ..

Shane: (smiled) I got a question ..

Paris: what's the question ? (Kissed him)

Shane: you fuck Saint ?

My smile instantly faded & I felt exposed all of a sudden .. Folding my arms across my chest I climbed out of his lap sitting next to him getting in defense mode ..

Paris: why you keep asking me that ?

Shane: Because .. You may not know it but everything from your body language & your voice gave it away the first time I asked you .. I just want you to tell me yourself ..

Paris: .... I didn't fuck him ..

I tried to get out of the bed just to get yanked back by my arm ..

Shane: tell me the truth ..

I yanked my arm back away from him walking away ..

Paris: I told you the truth ..

Shane picked up a blunt from the nightstand & lit it ...

Shane: let me find out otherwise ..

I rolled my eyes at him & headed into the bathroom .. I cut the shower on letting the water massage my body .. I regretted having sex with Saint but it wasn't like I could take it back but I wasn't trying to admit it to Shane either !! I washed up with my Victoria's Secret Berry Mango body wash & got out .. Shane was spread across the bed with a glass of Hennessey in one hand and a blunt in the other watching The News .. I sat in the sitting area in front of our bed putting my lotion on ..

Paris: Shane ..

Shane: what ?

Paris: is my brother alive ?

Shane looked at me & just stared ..

Shane: .... yeah ..

Paris: .... what are you gonna do to him ?

Shane: I don't know yet ..

I pulled my hair out of my face & behind my ear ..

Paris: can I see him ?

Shane: .... for what ?

Paris: he is my brother ..

Shane: I'll see what I can do

I smirked already knowing that was a yes, Shane barely ever told me no .. but whenever he wanted to make me think otherwise he always told me "Ill see what I can do"

The doorbell went off & I went downstairs to answer it .. Their was a tall light skinned older guy on the other side of the door .. When I opened the door he smiled ..

"You must be Paris ?"

I opened my mouth to speak but before I could Shane walked in front of me blocking my way ..

Shane: what you doin here ?

"I seen on the news you were going on trial .. I was supposed to been here earlier but my flight got delayed"

Shane: like I said .. what you doin here pops ?

I stared at the guy and noticed he did favor Shane .. It was the infamous Shamar Sr. I had heard so much about, at about 6'2, perfect cut, nice shave and a tailored to the T Armani suit he looked almost exactly like Shane ..

ShamarSr: can I come in ?

Paris: sure ..

I stepped in front of Shane opening the door wider as he eyed me like I was crazy .. His dad walked in & looked around ..

ShamarSr: You doing good for yourself I see ..

Shane: Paris .. let me talk to you for a second ..

He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the foyer ..

Paris: let me go ..

I yanked away from him frowning up ..

Shane: he can't stay here ..

Paris: (folded my arms) he's your dad .. He has grandkids he needs to see ..

Shane: I'll get him a hotel but he ain't stayin here .. end of conversation !!

I wondered why he had so much of a grudge that he was holding in against his dad .. Shane walked out of the room slamming the door behind him ..

COMMENT and VOTE

Thanks