Chapter 17

Paris' POV

I got word that I could finally go see Shane, so I woke up early the next morning to go see him .. Dressed in a fitted royal blue romper & royal blue strapped heels I sat in the waiting area tapping my foot against the floor anxiously .. Security itself was just about a whole 30 minute process & my nerves were shot .. I heard the door to the backroom buzz and my eyes quickly shot to the door .. Shane looked dead at me as my eyes lit up !! I hopped up and went over to hug him just to be stopped by a guard who put his hand on my chest to stop me ..

Guard: no touching ..

Shane: move your damn hand off her

The guard let his hand down as I inched away back over to my seat .. Shane was in a white jumpsuit with cuffs around his hands .. His hair & face was scruffy from not having a hair cut or shave in the past two weeks .. Even though a fresh cut made my pantys wet the man in front of me was just as capable .. I bit down on my lip as Shane sat down across from me .. He smirked already reading my mind ..

Shane: is that all you think about ?

Paris: (laughed) it's been a good 3 weeks since ive had you .. you cant blame a girl for feigning ..

Shane: (smiled)

Paris: I miss you so much ..

Shane: I miss you more ..

Paris: you alright ?

Shane: Ill be even better when I get out this mu'fucka ..

I looked down at my hands slightly feeling guilty about my brother ..

Shane: smile girl .. Im alright .. You better not be at home actin all sad and shit either ..

Paris: (smirked)

Shane: where the kids ?

Paris: with my mom ..

Shane: Listen, it felt good as hell comin out them doors seein your face .. but until this shit over I don't want you comin back here ..

Paris: Shane !! Why ?

Shane: because I don't want you in here period..

Paris: Shane ..

Shane: dont come back here Paris .. I love you but dont come back here ..

Paris: I love you too ..

Shane got up and the police escorted him back into the back .. My heart got weak all over again as I watched him disappear into the back room .. I didnt know how much more of this my heart could take .. I drove home only thinking about Shane coming home ..
I couldn't stand him being in there .. As I pulled up to my driveway I seen a unknown car parked in my yard .. I made a mental note to make security tighter.. If they weren't me, Shane, Shamar, Kelsey & a select others do not let them past that damn gate..

I got out of my car to see Detective Bennett and Detective Smith sitting in the car .. I acted like I didnt even see them and headed to the front door .. then I heard my name..

Detective Smith: Mrs. Carter

I wasn't in the mood for them at all.. My attitude was on 10 & they was barking up the wrong tree..

Paris: what ?! (Turned around)

Bennett: relax, we come in peace ..

Smith: we came to cut a deal with you
Paris: with me ?

Bennett: yeah, with you .. can we talk inside ?

Paris: .. no .

Smith: (sighed) well .. this is what we're offering.. if you get on the stand and testify against Shane we'll let you keep the money, the cars, everything .. but only this house and one bank account .. we know he has more than one ..

Paris: (folded my arms) really ?

Bennett: really !!

Paris: how do you know he has more than one ?

Bennett: we know Shane's a very rich man .. with the amount of dope he's been moving its not hard to calculate he's got millions m..

Paris: Listen, Im keeping this house, all the other houses, my cars, his cars, my money, his money, all the money !! You know why ?! Because he'll be home soon .. rather you two like it or not ..

I opened the door to the house and walked inside..

Smith: that's cute .. The offer still stands when you come to your senses..

I slammed the door in their face and walked off ..

Comment & Vote

Thanks