Chapter 5

Paris' POV

I heard the DJ announce that it was almost time to bring the "Birthday Girl" out for a surprise .. I rolled my eyes as I sat on the floor of Shane's office wiping my face .. Kelsey walked in just as I was getting up off the floor ..

Kelsey: Shane told me to come get you .. girl look at your face .. We gotta fix this before you go out on that stage ..

I sighed, & walked towards the mirror .. at that point I was ready to go home anyways .. My mascara was running, my face was red, I had a couple bruises around my mouth where he grabbed my face, & my neck had his hand imprinted into my skin ..

Kelsey: sit down .. I got some make up in my bag ..

I sat down and Kelsey went to work fixing my mascara and covering my bruises .. I just kept thinking "I want to go home, I want my babies" but I knew that couldn't happen at the moment ..

Kelsey: ok, you're good .. just put on your best fake smile and you'll be perfect ..

Paris: I need a couple shots ..

Kelsey went over to the bar and poured me a couple shots of patron .. I took both of them back to back causing me to frown up at the strong taste .. but I needed it .. bad .. We walked out just as Yo Gotti's -- Gangsta Party came on .. I searched the VIP area looking for Shane as Kelsey grabbed my hand leading me towards the stairs .. I spotted Shane leaning over the balcony with Shamar & Chino just as he did the previous night, with a blunt in one hand and a shot in the other he was laughing and talking like nothing ever happened .. I followed Kels downstairs to the stage, looking out on the dance floor I noticed it was just as packed as yesterday .. The DJ stopped the music as he seen us coming up, I looked up to the balcony and seen Shane staring right at me ..

DJ: Ok y'all, so we got the Birthday Girl here tonight .. She turned 23 yesterday & yesterday my guy Shane bought his wife here a brand new Aston Martin ..

The crowd went wild, like they had got one too ..

DJ: that's a quarter million dollar car !! Now tonight we got another surprise for the Birthday Girl but not before we serenade her again on Night 2 come on .. let me hear it ..

The crowd started singing Happy Birthday again as I stood there smiling .. I looked over at Kelsey who was singing along .. just as it was coming to an end they pushed a huge cake out .. In the shape of the Eiffel Tower with sparklers sitting at the top and 23 candles around the bottom.. I couldn't help but to laugh as I blew out my candles ..

DJ: ok .. so Paris we heard you in love with Rihanna ..

I nodded biting on my lip wondering what in the hell Shane has done ..

DJ: ladies and gentlemen .. Rihannaaaaaaaa !!

My mouth dropped open as "Work" came across the speakers and the crowd went wild as Rihanna stepped on to the stage .. She hugged me right before getting into her performance ..

Paris: (turned to Kelsey) you knew about this ?!

Kelsey: no !! (Laughed)

We danced on stage as she performed a couple songs then she had to catch her flight ..

Paris: That was hot !!

Kelsey: i know right ..

Paris: I'm still ready to go home though ..

Kelsey: I'll ride with you ..

Paris: I'll be back

I wasn't ready to face Shane & I didn't know what kind of mood he would be in .. but I was ready to go .. I went upstairs and found him laughing and talking with his brother .. Shamar pointed at me as he seen me walk up and Shane looked over at me & stood up ..

Paris: .... thank you

Shane: you're welcome

Paris: .... I'm exhausted me and Kelsey gonna head to the house ..

Shane: ...... alright ..

He kissed me then sat back down as I walked away .. As soon as I made it home I took me another shower .. I looked in the mirror examining my neck and face then shook my head walking into my bedroom I buried myself deep into our plush sheets .. It was going on 2:30 am by the time I felt myself drifting off to sleep ..

COMMENT & VOTE

Please and thank you