Chapter 26

Paris' POV

I drove around Miami for a while thinking about what my next move should be.. I knew Shane took the kids on purpose that's the only reason he hadn't blew my phone up yet, he knew I'd always come home to my baby's !! When I pulled up in the driveway the sun had just set .. I left my bags in the car and headed inside .. I heard my baby's giggling from all the way downstairs, I couldn't help but smile at the sound !! It didn't take long for my smile to fade when I noticed my ripped pantys by the stairs .. I slowly walked upstairs and around the corner to our bedroom, Skyler and Shanece were laying in each of Shane's arms stuffing cheese puffs in their mouths while he stared at the 66 inch tv hanging from the wall ..

Paris: didn't I tell you to stop giving them them damn things in my bed ?!

Shane: they alright ..

Skyler crawled his way over to me leaving a cheesy path on my cream colored Armani sheets ..

Paris: right .. (picked him up) hey baby boy ..

Shane: (laughed) They can be washed ..

Paris: .... why you pick them up from my moms ?

Shane: you was gonna go get them today anyway wasn't you ?

Paris: no I was gonna wait until tomorrow. .

Shane: well .. they here now ..

Paris: Kelsey & I wanted to take a trip .. you think you can have the jet ready by tomorrow ?

Shane: I just got home and you already planning vacations with somebody else ?

Paris: (sighed) I just need a vacation ok .. I don't care who it's with ..

Shane: .... I'll see what I can do ..

I sat Skyler on the bed and walked out of the bedroom & downstairs to the kitchen .. Staring at the liquor bottles at the bar I carefully picked out my drink of the night .. I grabbed a glass & poured me some apple crown royal, everybody knew I wasn't a fan of brown liquor at all but I needed something different & a little stronger .. I sat outside by the pool taking in the view of the ocean then my phone started to ring ..

Paris: hello

Kelsey: what are you doing ?

Paris: sitting outside .. what's up

Kelsey: Just checking on you..

Paris: I'm fine, I got the kids so I'll bring them by tomorrow to see their grandpa ..

Kelsey: that's another reason I was calling you .. Justine is cooking breakfast tomorrow at 9 over her house she told me to call and tell you ..

Paris: ok, I don't know if Shane will be coming or not ..

Kelsey: he probably will

Paris: I told him I needed to go on vacation and to have the jet ready for me and you by tomorrow

Kelsey: ok what's really up ? I know you Paris .. as long as you've been waiting for this man to get out of jail you're already planning a vacation away from him ? What he do ?

Paris: (sighed) nothing

Kelsey: mmhhmm you must've done forgot who you're talkin to ..

Paris: no ... I just dont want to talk about it ..

Kelsey: okay .. but you are coming tomorrow right ?

Paris: yeap

Kelsey: ok .. see you then ..

I laid outside and sipped on my drink until my glass was empty & ended up falling asleep right there .. I was half asleep when I realized I was in Shane's arms and he was carrying me up the stairs .. he laid me down & took off everything except my bra and pantys then laid beside me .. I was too exhausted to even open my eyes but I felt him there .. He kissed my forehead then my lips & told me he loved me a few minutes later I heard snoring ..