Chapter 16

Paris' POV

*2 weeks later*

Shanes trial date had finally been scheduled & it was only 2 weeks from now .. My brother wasn't bulging & I was running out of options .. My mom had the kids for a few days as things came together .. They wouldn't let me see or talk to Shane, I didn't know why but it was driving me insane .. He was charged with murder, money laundering, racketeering, drug trafficking, & attempted murder .. If convicted he would be in jail for the rest of his life.. My doorbell wrung and Marta answered it .. I barely had gotten out of bed, my eyes were red & puffy from crying so much .. I looked up to Saint walking into my living room & shook my head at how Marta let too many unknown ass people in ..

Paris: what ?!

Saint: that's how you greet your guests ?

He sat down at the opposite end of the couch ..

Paris: let's try this again .... what ?!

Saint: I heard about Shane ..

Paris: (sighed)

Saint: I can help you ..

Paris: (laughed) how ?

Saint: let's just say I got friends in high places ..

Paris: & Shane has friends in higher places .. the feds got they fingers in him deep though ..

Saint: do you want my help or not ?

Paris: & what do you want from me in exchange ?

Saint: just that .. I want you ..

Paris: (laughed) no thanks .. for that price I can help him myself ..

Saint: well why you haven't ?

Paris: because .. it's complicated ..

Saint sat closer to me & ran his fingers through my hair .. He wasn't no Shane, but he was handsome .. I looked down at his pants & could see he was getting hard as he ran his hand up my thigh ..

Paris: (scooted back) maybe you need to go ..

Saint kissed me while holding my arms by my side .. His lips were so soft I instantly fell victim to them, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he slid my shorts & pantys down .. I heard the front door close so I knew Marta was gone for the day.. Saint came face to face with my kitten & licked his lips right before tongue kissing it like it was his long lost love .. I knew what I was doing was wrong but I couldn't stop myself.. I had so many emotions pent up that I needed that stress relieved .. I gripped the back of his head pushing his tongue deeper inside of me .. When Saint finally came up for air I could see his excitement through his pants ..He pulled his pants & boxers down .. like I said before he was no Shane but he was still a nice size .. he kissed me back until I was laying flat on the couch and positioned himself in between my legs..

Paris: condom !!

Saint pulled out a condom and slid it on .. he kissed me again while he made his way inside of me .. I hadn't had sex in forever & it felt so good .. Saint was whispering in my ear and rubbing my breasts as he stroked in & out of me ..