Chapter 9

Paris' POV

I heard Shane calling my name but I couldn't move ..

Shane: Paris !!

I started crying uncontrollably ..

Shane followed my eyes ..

Shane: the fuck wrong with you ?

Paris: him !! (Pointing) he was one of them !!

The guy looked at me and noticed I was looking at him and his eyes got wide ..

Shane: one of who ?!

Paris: that kidnapped me !! You said they were dead ..

With no hesitation Shane pulled out his gun and aimed right for his head .. before he could react he was dead .. I watched him drop to the floor from a bullet straight to the middle of his head !! The crowd started screaming and running as Shane grabbed my hand and rushed me to his office .. a few seconds later Chino, Shamar, Kelsey, & Bianca came in ..

Shamar: the fuck happened ?

Shane: I seen the third dude .. You know we got Bj & Ky but we never figured out who the fuck that third dude was ..

I was on the floor crying twice as harder than I was before .. All of my emotions from over a year ago came back.. Kelsey got on the floor hugging me trying to console me..

Shamar: he was bold enough to show up here ?

Shane: I guess so .. Paris let's go ..

Kelsey: give her a minute Shane ..

Shane looked at Kelsey with a evil glare .. I got up, everybody was on edge & I wasn't trying to make it worse..

Shamar: Kelsey !!

Paris: im ok Kels .. (hugged her) I'll call you ..

I got up and followed Shane out the exit from his office .. The commotion was thick outside .. We got in the car and headed home .. Shane was speeding home .. He didn't say a word and niether did I .. Once we made it home I followed him inside but he didn't even look my way he just headed into his office ..

Paris: Shane !!

He ignored me and kept walking .. I went upstairs taking off my clothes .. I just wanted to shower and get in the bed .. I cried and cried in the shower .. Seeing him brought back so many bad memories .. Memories that I had worked hard on to bury in the back of my mind !! I got out the shower and dried off .. then wrapped myself in my towel and headed to my closet .. I laid out a royal blue PINK tank top & panty set with the white letters and got dressed .. I put my hair up in a ponytail and put on my lotion .. when I stood up Shane was standing only a few inches from me damn near scaring the fuck out of me ..

Paris: damnit Shane !! I'm jumpy enough as is ..

Shane: how long you been in school ?

Paris: (sighed) since August ..

He started laughing again like he did at the club ..

Shane: this fuckin January Paris !!

Paris: I know ..

Shane: so what if somebody would've took you again ? Then what ? When I tell you shit I'm fuckin tellin you for a reason !! But you so damn hard headed !!

Paris: hard headed ? Shane I'm grown !! I'm not 2 !! I swear I left NewYork to get from under my mama's thumb just to get under yours !!

Shane: watch what the fuck you say to me !!

I walked away just for him to pull me back by my arm ..

Shane: how the fuck that nigga know you ?!

Paris: I told you school !!

Shane: that better be fuckin it .. and you ain't goin back to that damn school !!

I turned around and rolled my eyes

Paris: Shane I'm four months away from being done !!

Shane: I don't give a fuck !!

Paris: fuck you !!

Shane grabbed me by the arms and pushed me into the wall and I fell to the floor .. My back immediately started hurting !!

Shane: fuck me huh ?

I looked up to see him taking off his belt I got up running towards the bathroom just for him to yank me back by my arm pulling me to the floor then he swung at my legs with the belt .. That first lick felt like a snake striking at my legs .. I hollered but right after that came plenty more .. to my legs, arms, stomach, they all was on fire from Shane's belt.. the licks came non stop I could feel welps forming on my skin .. I grabbed the belt .. then stood up and slapped Shane as hard as I could which only pissed him off even more .. He pushed me to the floor..

Shane: so you wanna hit back now ?!

He kneeled beside me gripping my neck and squeezing it .. but unlike last time he didn't ease up ..

Shane: don't put your fuckin hands on me !! Take your ass whoopin like the grown woman you say you is !!

Tears had been flowing down my face .. I wanted to cry harder but couldn't even breathe .. Shane eased up and let me catch a breath then he started squeezing again ..

Shane: Paris I hate doin shit like this to you .. so dont make me !! All you gotta do is listen !!

I started scratching at his hands ..

Shane: remember this the next time you think of doing some dumb shit !!

He let me go and I fell to the floor gagging and coughing .. Shane walked out of the room and closed the door .. I kept thinking of the man I first met but he was nowhere to be found .. I guess these were the true colors people spoke of .. I climbed into bed and continued crying .. My body was sore .. Shane came in as I was still crying & climbed into bed with me wrapping his arms around me .. He whispered I love you into my ear then fell asleep .. a little afterwards I was sleeping too ..

Comments please ..

Thank you

& Vote !!

Enjoy ..