Chapter 25

Paris' POV

My first instinct was to walk away .. Looking into Shanes eyes it was obvious he wasn't really there .. I seen that same person I had a few other times, but it wasn't Shane !!

Shane: (grabbed my arm) don't fuckin walk away from me when I'm talking to you !!

Paris: it was a mistake Shane !! Saint is nobody !! So come find me when you calm down ok !! You cheated on me first remember !!

I yanked my arm away from him just for him to push me into the wall then sling me to the floor ..

Shane: who the fuck you think you talkin to ?! Huh Paris ?!

Paris: for you to not like him so much you acting just fuckin like your father !!

Shane smacked me across my face then started taking off his hoody & that's when I got up and ran !! I was out the door when I looked back & seen him coming behind me causing me to run faster .. I quickly jumped in my Range Rover & hit the locks as Shane started pulling on the door !!

Shane: Paris open this fuckin door ..

I was too scared to even say anything to him even though he couldn't even get to me .. He ripped a piece of his t-shirt off & started wrapping it around his fist ..

Shane: imma tell you one more damn time .. open the door Paris !!

Paris: stop acting like this & I will !!

He started hitting the window with his fist & I cranked up the truck attempting to drive out then I heard him tell security to not open the gate .. Tears were falling non-stop, I had never seen him this mad & it was scaring the fuck out of me .. He hit the window again causing it to crack, & I screamed covering my face .. Shanes knuckles were bleeding but he didn't even seem to give a damn !!

Paris: Shane stop !!

Shane: open the fuckin door ..

Paris: calm down & I will !!

Shane raised his elbow & I covered my face already knowing what was about to happen .. Glass went everywhere as he broke out the glass with his elbow ..He unlocked the truck & opened the door ..

Shane: take your ass in the house ..

I was shaking & couldn't even manage to get a word out of my mouth from crying so hard .. Shane grabbed my arm yanking me out of the truck pushing me towards the house .. I flenched & turned around as Shane slammed the door behind us .. Without hesitation he grabbed my neck and started squeezing with what felt like every bit of energy he had..

Shane: you got some nerve fuckin another nigga in my house !! You couldn't have thought I wasn't gonna find out did you ?.. so don't be scared now .. you been bold this long dont stop now !!

He let me go then back handed me to the stairs .. He stood over me unbuckling his pants, I expected him to take off his belt but instead he dropped his pants & raised up my dress ripping off my underwear.. All ten inches of him was in attendance, he flipped me over on my stomach & took his shirt off wrapping it around my neck .. he tightened it up making it harder for me to breathe .. He shoved all ten inches inside of me from behind causing me to scream & scratch at the marble floor on the stairs .. He stroked a couple times from the back right before rubbing the tip of his dick against my clit .. I silently wanted more but instead he did the total opposite, without warning the tip of his dick went straight in my ass followed by a few more inches of it !!

Paris: aaaahh !! Shane !! S .. stoooop !!

I attempted to push him up off of me but he put all of his weight against my back causing me to just lay there ..