Did Someone Say Ecstasy?

It was probably the drugs. I had only had a little bit, but there was no other explanation for me diving on Garrett like he was a fresh batch of cookies. He was momentarily shocked and tensed for battle, but as soon as my tongue forced its way into his mouth, he came around.

He grabbed at me, pulling my body against his. When he moved his hands to my arms in an attempt to get control of the situation, I pulled his pelvis against my hip. He pulled away with a groan and took a few breaths. Perhaps he wasn't pulling away, so much as searching for air.

"Lenore, I still can't be with you."

"I know," I said, kissing and licking down his neck until a reached his t-shirt. Clothes suck.

"I'm leaving after the tournament. I won't see you. This is all we would have."

"Why are you still wearing your pants?" I ground out while I reached into his pants for the real feel. He wrenched away despite the moan of pleasure escaping his lips. This was almost certainly the drugs.

"Okay, okay, slow down, though. Save some for yourself." He tried to push me to the counter, but I pushed him into one of the stalls. We immediately left that stall and found another. I wanted sex, not dysentery.

After a quick discussion, it was decided that his pants would stay on, slightly lowered, with the fly open. I on the other hand disrobed the lower half, and used my front clasp on my bra for the purpose it was intended.

With my t-shirt behind my neck and my panties around my wrist lest they touch anything in that bathroom, I took my place on my throne. I nearly climaxed just from the pleasure of that first encounter. That was definitely the drugs.