Chapter 5

Can I just say thank you to Connie-Masters for helping me out with this storyline it is much appreciated xx -Em

Jacob stood outside Connie's office contemplating what to say. In the end he figured that it would just come to him in the moment so he knocked on the door, walked in and closed the door behind him.

"Con..."
"How many times it's Mrs Beauchamp!" She snapped
"No! It's not because Grace told me what she did, and that you never wanted to break up with me."
"I'm sorry Jacob but I have to do this for my daughter. I have to do what is best for her."
"Really? Cos' what's best for her is normally what she wants isn't it? And she's just said she wants us to get back together."
"She actually said that? I didn't think she was being serious!"
"Yes she was. Please Sweet-cheeks I've never told you this before but I love you. I have since the moment I laid my eyes on you in resus."
He reached forward and held her hands.
"Well, that's good because I love you too."
Jacob gently leant forward and held her chin as he kissed her lips. It was probably the most meaningful kiss they'd ever had and they were both grateful for that.
"Are you sure she said that because you know Gracie, she changes her mind about things a LOT"
Grace then appeared in the doorway and they all slightly chuckled at Connie's last comment.
"Yes I definitely said that and for the record I couldn't be happier for you both."
"Awww, thank you Gracie." Said Connie as she lightly kissed the top of her daughters head.
Then Grace made the comment that she made before she found out about her mum and Jacob. "It's perfect." And it was. For now....