Chapter 10

Sorry I haven't updated in ages! I have just been really busy xx -Em

"Okay, well if all your going to do is smile at each other you can tell me when we get home." Grace said with a smirk as she stood up and began to walk to the car.
Connie and Jacob were following closely behind her. By now they had all finished their chocolate ice creams.
"Do you want to move in?" Connie asked
"What?" Replied Jacob quite stunned at what she had just said.
"I'll have to ask Grace first, but I'm sure she'll be fine with it and I figured since we now have a baby on the way, it would make sense to be living in the same house and..."
"Woah, breath Con... And of course I would love to move in with you." This brought a smile to both their faces as they leaned in for a kiss.
"Hello?" Grace said. "Child present here and we're in public can you not? And can we go home now?"
"Ok missus, get in the car." Connie said as she smiled at Jacob. Jacob sat in the passenger seat whilst Connie sat in the drivers seat and Grace was in the back with her headphones on listening to music.

Grace took her headphones off for a minute whilst she had a conversation with her mum.
"Grace, what would you say if I said Jacob was going to move in."
"Erm... (She paused for a moment scaring Connie) ...I would say it's about time. God, does a baby have to come along before you actually realise Jacob has practically been living at our house for ages. It would make much more sense for him to move in." Grace said matter of factly before putting her headphones back on and continuing to stare out of the window as they came closer to home. Connie and Jacob were both relieved that Grace was happy for Jacob to move in. Everything was going great, Connie had all her family back.