Chapter 7

I'm now on my school holidays but for some reason I seem to be busier now than when I was in school, so I will try and update as regularly as I can but I'm going to try and write ahead so if there's a time that I can't write I can just publish one of the ones I've already written. -Em 

They all arrived home a bit later and Connie was very worried about what Grace's reaction would be to her being pregnant.

Grace was about to make her way to her bedroom when her mum stopped her.
"Gracie, before you go upstairs, me and Jacob... we have something we would like to tell you. Your going to have a little brother or sister....Gracie are you ok?"
Grace stood there quietly not knowing what to say. She was obviously happy to be a big sister but did this mean her mum was going to forget about her again?
"Will you still have time for me?" Grace asked cautiously not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings.
Connie crouched down in front of her daughter and held onto her hands "Of course I will. If anything this means that I will have more time for you because I will have to stay home for a little bit."
"Ok. And by the way I think it's amazing!" She screamed before running and hugging Connie and Jacob at the same time.
"Do you know if it's a boy or a girl yet?"
"Not yet, we're going to find out at the next scan."
"Can I come with you?!?!?" Asked Grace eagerly.
"We thought you might say that, that's why we've booked the appointment for this weekend."
"Yay! Thank you Mum!"
Connie finally realised that what Grace said just over a week ago was actually true 'It's perfect.'