Chapter 9

"What ice cream do you want Grace?" Connie asked as they walked in to the ice cream factory which was quite close to where they lived.
"Obviously Chocolate please."
Connie and Jacob both also decided to get chocolate.
"Gracie, why don't you go and sit down. I'll bring it over."
"Okay mummy." Replied Grace.
Connie and Jacob joined the queue and started a conversation about the baby.
"What do you think we should call her?" Asked Jacob
"I'm not sure. I might have a few ideas though." Said Connie
"Me too."
"What are yours?" Connie questioned.
"Well, I like: Mia, Isabella, Madison, Emilia, Charlotte, Alyssa and Gabriella."
"Aww, their so cute. I like: Brooke, Madison, Charlotte, Amelia or Emilia, Peyton and Emery."
"Aww their really cute aswell. Now I like way too many names!" Jacob chuckled before turning to the counter and ordering 3 large chocolate ice creams.
"I can get this." Connie said as she saw Jacob reach into his pocket for his wallet.
"Sweetcheeks, it's fine. Trust me" insisted Jacob.
"Okay." Connie said as she picked up her ice cream and Jacob picked up his and Grace's.
"Here you go Grace." Jacob said as he passed her her ice cream whilst taking a seat opposite her.
"Yay! Thank you Jacob." They all began to eat their chocolate ice creams in a comfortable silence before Grace piped up.
"Do you know what you are going to call the baby yet."
Connie and Jacob looked at each other and smiled and then Connie said "Well, we do have a few ideas..."