Chapter 14 - Last Chapter

"Erm... Michael they are looking for you..."
"Michael Beauchamp we are arresting you on suspicion of abuse..."
"Wait, what?" Connie butted in but the police ignored her and carried on.
"...You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do so may be given in evidence. Do you understand Mr Beauchamp?"
"Yeah yeah, yadda yadda, I get it."
They walked away leaving Connie with tears in her eyes. She turned around to find Jacob watching her with a smile. "You did this?" She said with a smile.
He nodded whilst she moved down the corridor closer to him.
"How did you know?" She asked intently.
"I know you. And I know that you love me and that you wouldn't have left me if you weren't made to."
She looked at him before tears started spilling out of her eyes and she ran into his arms.
"I'm sorry." She cried.
"You have nothing to be sorry for sweet-cheeks, I'm never going to let him or anyone else hurt you or Grace ever again."
Grace stood watching them from the window of Connie's office unaware that a stray tear had spilled down her cheek. Although Michael had never hurt her, he had threatened her. Connie was there when it happened, she tried to stop him but he just hurt her.

NOW, this time, Grace, Connie, Jacob, It was finally perfect, and they weren't going to let anyone ruin that again....

The End

Thank you for reading this FanFiction, I know it wasn't the best and it was very short but it was my first one so I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you so much for 1.2k reads, I don't know how many reads it will be on when I publish this, but honestly I was so scared to put this up and it made me so happy to see all your lovely comments, so thank you xx -Em