(16)

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Only 4 chapters left 😯 ANYWAYS......IT IS 2 WEEKS AHEAD! STILL DON'T GET CONFUSED!!!!!!

SUMMARY:

KATNISS HAS 2 WEEKS LEFT. THE BABY CAN BE BORN ANY TIME NOW.

DISTRICT 4 WAS BOMBED ONCE AGAIN. ALONG WITH 8.

I wake up, sick. I rush to the bathroom and puke for a while. I have only 2 more weeks when the child is supposed to come. Peeta walks into the bathroom and says...

"Still sick?"

"Of course Peeta" I say, looking back at him.

He helps me up and grabs a towel to clean me off.

"Let's get you in the tub" Peeta suggests. I nod my head and take my clothes off.

Peeta starts the bath and I get in. The warm water rushes down my back, and for the first time in forever, I feel relaxed.

Peeta uses the small towel and rubs my back. This is relaxing.

After I get out the tub, I dry my hair and walk downstairs with Peeta.

As Johanna and Effie fight, I see Haymitch is watching the District 13, news. Then Peeta makes breakfast. As he makea it, I start to feel dizzy.

"Peeta. I don't want breakfast. I feel dizzy" I tell him.

"Your probably just hungry" Peeta says "go into the bedroom and I'll be there soon to bring your breakfast"

I nod my head and walk up the stairs. I lay on Peeta's bed and almost collapse. But I catch myself. Then, my head starts to hurt and so does my stomach.

I try to call for Peeta, but it hurts too much. So I lay down and close my eyes. Trying to get some sleep.

"I have your breakfast" Peeta says walking in the door. Jerking me awake.

"Okay. Thank you" I say.

I grab the plate from him and set it on the table next to the bed.

"Are you okay?" Peeta asks me

I sit up.

"No. I feel sick and dizzy" I tell him

"Do you want me to call Mrs. Eckles?" He asks

I nod my head. I don't know why I'm feeling so sick. Its probably just the baby, but I feel like I'm going to pass out.

Peeta calls Mrs. Eckles and asks her to come over, telling her that I'm sick.

Peeta hangs up the phone and says...

"She'll be over soon" Peeta says.

"Okay" is all I can manage to say. Peeta then sits by me and rubs my back while I lay down.

I slowly close my eyes, but instantly I jerk awake when Johanna, Effie, and Haymitch come barging in.

"What is it?" Peeta asks, knowing I don't want to be bothered.

"The Capitol hovercrafts are coming over right now. They're going to bomb District 12" Haymitch blurts out

"What?!" I say, sitting up.

That is when my water breaks.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Really short chapter guys. Soooooo sorry but I wanted to leave you on suspense. The next chapter is sure to be long though. THANKS FOR READING!

VOTE/SHARE/COMMENT