Chapter 37 Surprise!

I nervously sat across the table from Brittney at our favorite restaurant. "Nervous much?" She referred to my shaking and nibbling on my food. I nodded. "You shouldn't be. Luke will take good care of you. He will dance and kiss you. "I felt my face slightly heat up.

"I am strictly nervous about that though," I admitted to her, "With dad's Genes I am not a good dancer and I don't want people starring at us if we are going to be kissing."

"Don't worry about it so much. The more you think about it the worse it's going to be." She advised. I nodded and continued eating my chicken strips.

****************************************************************************************

The girls were already half way through setting up all the stuff they need to get people ready with. I sat down in the bathroom once the girls had pretty much everyone else done and they began my hair. My hair is the kind of hair that will go straight almost an hour after curling it so they wanted to do it last and I agreed. They took about an hour and a half to do my hair then Pauline did my make-up. She put cover up on me and I hate that stuff but it was prom so I went with it. It only took about ten minutes to do my make up all of a sudden I hear a big loud horn. We all squeal and run out to the front of the house. Luke steps out of a big black limo and waves. My breath hitches. Him in a suit is just....Oh. My. God. I look him up and down while he looks me up and down from a distance. Then I notice someone else getting out of the limo and Sapphire totally freaks out.

"May! What the hell?" I shrug. "That's Taylor Caniff!" She

I laugh as I finally realize who that is. Sapphire is jumping up and down by now and I just look at Luke like how the hell? And he shrugs like it wasn't that big of a deal. The boys start walking up to the house and Luke comes right up and hugs me.

"You look amazing. Stunning actually." He whispers in my ear and I blush as I kiss him on the cheek. "This is Taylor." Sapphire is barely containing herself.

"This is Sapphire she is a huge fan so I apologize in advance." I say as I gesture towards Sapphire. Taylor steps forward.

"Yes. I have a question for Sapphire." I look at him confused. He takes Sapphires hand and says. "I know it's a short notice but will you go to prom with me?" She nods her head, not saying a word. I laugh because I know she wants to scream.

"Well ladies, let's take some pictures and get on the way to the restaurant. I give Luke a confused look along with the other girls. "My parents own a steak house by my house that we can all eat at for free. Anyone with a date already are welcome to come with their date or they don't have to come." I give Luke an admiring look. How did I end up with him?

We go in the backyard and take some pictures. Everyone had to get pictures with Taylor even though Sapphire was very protective over how much time you got with him because tonight he was hers. 

Once we were all done with pictures, everyone that was planning on coming and eating with us hopped in the Limo. Luke even had Sparkling Cider for the ride there.

Once we got to the restaurant and we were all walking in, Luke's hand in mind, I tried to go sit by everyone else but he shook his head. "This way." He led me up a stairway and through a door. I was glad I didn't have a really poufy dress. It lead to a private room that looked over the bay. I love water, Luke knows that. I squeal and give him a tight hug. He leans his head back and looks into my eyes. I kiss him.

"You don't even know how much this means to me." I say shaking my head.

"I am trying to understand though." He says as he releases me from our hug and walks over to the corner where there was a corsage that I didn't even notice. It was beautiful and it matched my dress perfectly. He put it on my wrist and walked me over to the table. He pulled my chair out for me and walked to the other side of the table. He sits down and looks at me. "I hope you don't mind," He begins, "I ordered a medium well steak for you with French fries. I also ordered cheese curds for us to share." I nodded.

"I don't know how much I'll eat though." I nervously admitted.

"I know you are nervous and you don't have much of an appetite so I ordered a smaller steak." I smile at how he takes almost everything under consideration.

"I love you." I said as I looked into his eyes.

"I love you too." He replied as he unfolded his napkin and lightly put it on his lap and I did the same.

"Thank you for getting Taylor to come."

"I know you said that Sapphire wasn't too fond of me and she likes him. He and I just happen to be buds so I made it happen."

"You are unbelievable."

********************************************************************************************

We get to prom and Luke immediately pulls me to the dance floor and my friends quickly follow.

A/N

Well I pounded out another chapter. It only took an hour but it's short. Not like a lot of people read this book anyway.