XVII. early mornings

I slapped him on the shoulder. "What the hell!? What is wrong with you!?" I pulled back from Luke's grab. "You scared me which caused me to almost piss myself!" Luke started laughing while pulling me back into his arms.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to." He said in an innocent voice. He put his hands at my sides which gave me Goosebumps and I had to turn my head to resist the urge to kiss him.

"You're not forgiven." I pouted. The corners of his lips jerked up a little, barely holding back a smile. I spun around, which caused him to wrap his arms around me and rest his head on my shoulder. I heard the water in the upstairs bathroom turn on.

"But baby, I said I was sorry. I just wanted to come over here to give you a kiss. Well, kisses." I slightly turned my head to see his bottom lip was puffed out. Oh, the things this boy does to me...

He started kissing my neck, I finally gave in and let my head fall back ask he kissed in between my head and my shoulder. I smiled slightly, then Luke completely stopped pressing his lips against my skin. "Baby do you forgive me now?"

I turn around not saying anything yet and bring my hand up to his chest and let it slowly make its way down while I gave him a seductive look. He brought his hand to my back and tried to pull me in but I slipped out of his grip.

"Nope you still aren't forgiven." I said as I stepped away into the living room. I had on an evil smirk on my face as Luke gave me a shocked look.

I giggled which caused Luke to make a quick step towards me.

"No! Luke don't!" I said as I saw what was going to happen. I went to step away but Luke grabbed me from behind. He put his chin by my ear. "Don't make me do it." He moved his fingers on my side and fluttering them, causing me to flinch.

"Okay, okay, you're forgiven just this once. Hey how did you even get in here?" I said as I stepped away from him.

"Your aunt and uncle were just on their way out when I just got to the door and she let me in. I told her that I only was going to be a second." He gave me a sexy guy smirk and I clenched my jaw. I stepped in closer to Luke so I could bring my hands to the back of his neck and I turned my head slightly to go in for a kiss.

Luke must have thought I was going too slowly because he pulled his hand around my back and pulled me the rest of the way in. I let out a quick squeal and smiled in the kiss. Our lips moved perfectly together. Luke's hands began sliding towards my butt. I brought my hand to his and I pulled it up to my lower back. Then I heard the water stop upstairs and I pulled away from the kiss, then deciding to give Luke one last peck.

"I don't want to seem rude but you need to get out because it's just supposed to be Nathan and me." I said and bit my lip hoping he wouldn't be mad.

"That's fine. I'll see you later though, ok?" He asked and I nodded. Before I even realized what he was doing he reached his hands down to my butt and gave it a squeeze. I squealed and he started walking away with a smirk on his face.

"Luke!" He smirked at me.

"Bye babe." He turned and waved. I didn't say anything as I heard the door close and I walked over to the door and locked it. I heard footsteps walking down the stairs and that meant that Nathan was done with his shower.

"Hey." I acknowledged as I saw wet-haired Nathan flop down the last couple of steps. "Paul and Olivia just left they might not be back 'till late tonight so we can do whatever we want until they get back." I announced as I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge for a soda.

"You want something?" I turned around to look at Nathan's face and it looked like something was bothering him. I put down the soda on the counter. "Hey, hey, what's the matter?" I said in a calming voice. Nathan didn't say anything. He just pulled me into a hug. "What's wrong?" I worried into his shoulder while we were hugging.