I try

I was now sitting in Ethan's car on our way back to his house , he lived on his own he moved out two years ago when he was 22 , I sigh and look out the passengers side window , "it'll be fine don't worry you got me" he takes one of his hands of the stirring wheel and places it over mine which was places on my lap I turn to face him "I hope so" , the car stopped and I noticed we were parked on his road , I opened door and closed it waiting for him to come round then we walked to his door step where he used his key to unlock the door he switched on the lights I walked in past him and into the kitchen making us both a cup of tea I brought the two steaming cups with me to the living room where Ethan was sitting down on the leather sofa looking a bit stressed he looked up when he saw me come in "thanks" he said taking ahold of his mug he patted the seat next to me telling me to sit down next to him "are you happy?" He surprised me by asking me that question , "what do you mean" , "I mean happy with me you seem pretty upset about coming to mine to stay , you know if you want to stay over at your cou-" he didn't get to finish his sentence because I interrupted him "no , no I do want to stay with you I love you it's just my parents I love them I just can't believe they kicked me out there own daughter , one and only daughter." I say snuggling up to his side.