Turn of plans

Hey beautiful people!! This chapter is for SparkleXOX , enjoy ❤- S

I was sipping on my vanilla latte surrounded by the calm atmosphere in Starbucks I had come here just five minutes ago after finishing a jog in the park near by , Ethan was already gone to work so I had decided to be active today and get out into the open have a cup of coffee and do some grocery shopping which was well needed , I also felt in the mood to cook dinner today not that I don't every day but I'm more in the jolly mood today..

I hummed to myself as I walked through the isles of Sainsbury's chucking in the necessity's into the blue dull basket , I was thinking about making chicken bhuriyani since it was Ethan's favourite Asian dish , so here I was in the spices isle looking for the one I needed.

Once I had pretty much all I needed to last us a week I began walking absentmindedly down to the self check out machine , after paying for my things I discarded myself from the shop and made my 10 minutes walk back home.

I had the table set for dinner on time but Ethan had yet to arrive..

Five minutes later still not home I was seriously contemplating wether or not to call his work place since Ethan had stupidly left his mobile phone at home , that's it I'm going to call him picking up my phone from the table , before I could even press dial my phone started ringing it was the local hospital , panic rushed through me in fear something terrible had happened to Ethan I quickly answered and placed he phone against my ear "hello Davidson hospital here , is this Ms Nieas" ,"yes Ms Nieas speaking , is there a problem ?", "Ethan Crawford had asked us to specifically call you , he's had a car crash it's not majority severe but we he asked for you and we also need someone to check him out since he'll be discarded tonight" I wash shocked to say the least Ethan was always a safe driver but I'm sure there was a reasonable explanation for the crash , "of course , thank you for informing me ill be there as soon as I can" , "alright , good bye ma'am" the professional receptionist replied back before the phone went silent.

I had packed a container of the food I had made for Ethan since he probably hadn't eaten more than a snack bar from the vending machine, I scurried to get there making sure everything was locked before heading to catch my one way bus to the hospital.

I was now sitting on the much uncomfortable seat next to Ethan's hospital bed as he ate his food , there was a reasonable explanation like I had suggested , Ethan had not actually crashed but instead had been crashed into by a mental drunk guy who was also escorted to the hospital and luckily neither had severe injuries just a sprain in the wrist , miracle ey? , they had taken Ethan to the hospital just incase he fell into unconsciousness from the uncontrollable swerve he took , they had checked if his pupils were dilated and a few more simple check ups and since he was ok just needed someone to check him out, "this is delicious thanks baby is there more left at home?" Ethan asked sheepishly , I laughed and nodded my head "plenty left now come on drink your water we aught to be heading out by now this isn't a free hotel mr" I said scolding at him , "alright alright lets get going don't get your panties in a twist" Ethan mocked in a posh old English accent which earned him a smack on the arm.

A/N PLEASE READ !!

I hope this was much better than the last chapter which I know was sort of lacking but I just wanted to upload for you guys just to let you know the story's still going - S