Ethans family

"Babe I'm not sure if they want me here" I say wrapping my arms around Ethan's neck and looking up into his deep green eyes , "don't be silly darling I know they want you there because they said" he says looking down at me before giving me a quick kiss on the lips and letting his hand drop from my waist and walk into the bathroom where he was most likely doing his hair I look down at my outfit then to my vanity mirror I was wearing a white frilly chiffon top with a black high waisted pencil skirt I think I looked presentable and elegant with my hair in an updo and a pair of cream suede heels finishing off the look, I walked into the bathroom and found Ethan combing his hair I stood beside him in front of our bathroom mirror and pulled out a dark red lipstick from my bag and applied it to my lips ," you look beautiful babe" Ethan says he was about to kiss me but I pushed him away "nope your going to get lipstick on your lips and also smudge mine" I said strictly but I couldn't keep the straight face and found myself letting out a giggle , I left the bathroom and walked downstairs with Ethan behind me , we got to the front door which he opened for me and once we were out he locked it and we made our way to his car and started the 15 minute journey our destination !

🕒🕞🕘🕛

It had been 14 minutes yes I'm counting . I started fidgeting with the hem of my top as Ethan drove into his parents driveway and parked his car , guess its now or never I told myself and got out of the car I walked around to Ethan placing my hand in his which fit in his like a glove , we walked up the few steps his parents house had , they lived in a small 3 bedroom house which his mom and dad lived in by themselves since Ethan's sister Stacey who was 28 now got married 5 years ago and moved out a year after they got married , into a small flat in Kent also James Ethan's older brother by one year is traveling around the world i recall him saying "Traveling is something I've always wanted to do." the first time i saw him , but he took a week off to come visit me and Stacey and her husband should also be here for dinner today. The door flew wide open and an elderly women looking to be in her late 40s stood at the door and pulled Ethan to her wrapping her arms around Ethan giving him a motherly hug "oh Ethan my baby all grown up" she says giving him a kiss on the forehead "mom this is Sabrina my girlfriend that I told about" he says once his mom had let go of him he put a hand to the small of my back encouraging me to move forwards into the house , I walked further in moving from behind Ethan and face to face with Ethan's mother , oh boy ...

"Hello there darling you must be Sabrina , Ethan's told us tons about you" she says all chirpy and seeming happy to see me , I let out a nervous laugh "yes Ethan's told me lots about you too mrs Brent" , " don't be silly call me Shanina" she says leading us into the dinning room where Stacey and her husband were sitting on the couch laughing and talking they stopped once they noticed us come in and stood up to greet us , "Hi you must be Sabrina I'm Stacey we met briefly at Damien's party last year right" , Damien was Ethan's best friend he hosted a party about a year ago and indeed I did see Stacey there we shared a quick hello before she had to go somewhere to help a friend or something , " yeah we did ", "yes well I just have to say I'm very happy to meet you finally having my annoying little brother going on about you but never bringing you over it was like all talk no action" she said letting out a laugh and leaning into her husband , "Im Isaac, nice to finally meet you" he says giving a curt nod and extending his hand out in front of him for me to shake I took his hand and gave a quick shake before letting my hands drop to my sides , "well the only people left for you to meet are my dad and brother mom where are they?" Ethan asks , "there out in the garage doing some work on your dads car could you go call them to come in , dinner should be ready in 20 minute or so take Sabrina with you to show her around the house" Shanina says before walking into a room I'm pretty sure was the kitchen with Stacey following behind. I left the room with Ethan and we walked out the front door and Ethan pulled up the garage door to find Ethan's dad billy working on a car with his older brother James they looked up and a smile broke on to both their faces billy wiped his hands on a cloth before passing it to James to do the same he walked over to me and says "well look who it is , finally where has the kid been hiding you" billy says pointing his thumb towards Ethan I let a small smile onto my face noticing how comfortable I felt they were all so loving and treated me as one of the family , "well I'm finally here" I chirp , James walks over to me and gives me a big brotherly hug "finally meeting my sister in-law" he says once he pulls back , "maybe one day" Ethan says looking over at me love clear in his eyes , "getting a bit too loveydovey think we should all head in for dinner" James says and we all nod in agreement before locking up the garage and going back into the house.

Once James and Billy were all cleaned , grease free from the car and we were all around seated around the table we all tucked into our food I had broccoli with potatoes and lamb drizzled in gravy which was absolutely delicious! also for desert Stacey helped Jane make chocolate truffle which tasted absolutely heavenly but during those delicious meals we chatted , laughed , all in all had a great time with everyone I felt accepted with open arms to the family I don't know what I was scared about this all went way better than I had expected.