Suspicious stranger

I was only popping out for a bottle of milk and I hadn't been receiving any messages from that evil witch who's supposedly my mother , so I didn't think it would be dangerous to go out for a bottle of milk but I couldn't be any more wrong. "Thanks Mary" I said politely to my local grocery shop owner , she'd become a very good friend of mine ever since I settled down in Ethan's area and I've now come fond of her shop and I'm also one of her regular customers.

The sound of eery footsteps trailing behind me heightened my hearing sense as I increased my pace , I was scared to look back as much as I was temped , not even five seconds later my neck twitched on it own and I found my self looking at a tall man with his head hung low and his hands stuffed in the pockets of a beige long trench coat , quite the detective look I thought to myself as I looked back in front of me and started walking to the end of the road to were Ethan's house was. I was only two houses away when I was yanked backwards and then met with a cloth under my nose , "it may seem cliche but it's the best way sweetie" the rough voice whispered into my ear before i was met with darkness.

"Well well well quite a beauty you've turned into haven't you" said the voice belonging to Damien , Ethan's best friend , was I imagining his voice , was this one of the symptoms of chloroform ? I wasn't sure , but I was sure that when I opened my eyes there stood Damien but he didn't look as handsome as the many times I've seen him. No , he looked scruffy like he'd been sleeping rough on the streets. "Damien !" I croaked noticing the urgent need of water , "oh Sabrina my dear , miss me ?" He asked before trailing the pads of his fingers against my face , "I've sure missed you and your beautiful skin , just watching your flawless face from afar does not do justice to how it actually feels" he whispered close to my ear in a rather disgusting perverted way, "get off me" I hiss shaking my head side to side which just earned me a smack on the face , I yelped out in agony , it wasn't because it hurt so bad but the smack revealed some tenderness on my skin which means they must've given me some bruises whilst I was unconscious. "What do you want from me" I let out In sobs , angry because I let traitor tears trail down my face , I didn't want to show him he's hurting me it would only make him more happy , I never knew Damien was like this never in a million years would I think he was a SADIST , it hurt because someone I knew for over five years was treating my like this , it felt as if I didn't even know him like all those years had gone to waste , which they have. "Please Allah save me from him" I cried to Allah in my mind as I hung my head low scared to look into his eyes or he'd do something to me. The door creaked as it was pushed open and the voice of the guy who kidnapped me earlier spoke "sir the boss is calling you" he directed to non other than Damien himself because I heard him grunt In response before I saw his foot move towards the door in the far end of the dim lit room.