Disowned

I woke up the next morning in a bright and bubbly mood I felt Ethan's arm around my waist so I squirmed my way out of his hold and made my way to the bathroom I shut the door and turned on the shower and let it set to a warm enough temperature before I stripped out of my clothing and got under the water the nice hot water relaxing my muscles felt amazing, 10 minutes later I was done shampooing my hair and lathering vanilla scented body lotion and other daily things I do in the bathroom and out with a towel hugging my body. I was back in the room blow drying my hair and brushing through it to get the nots out after I had done that I walked to the wardrobe and looked for something to wear hmm.. , deciding with a black bra and panties set and a baby pink shirt with the back having ladder rips , it was comfortable and the baby pink looked good with my natural tanned skin colour, I paired it with a pair of grey jeggings and black fuzzy socks that kept my toes warm. When I went back to mine and Ethan's bed he was still sleeping which was good because then I can surprise him with breakfast so I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen and got the flower and all the other stuff i would need to make pancakes with after 10 minutes of mixing , pouring , pretty much bustling around the kitchen I was done making 6 pancakes , i put two clean plates on a breakfast tray with 3 pancakes on one each and 3 on the other , i had then added the finishing touches on top of the stacks of pancakes some cut up strawberry pieces and blueberries ..yum.. with the cutlery on the side and a glass of water for Ethan before heading up with the tray I heard the sound of water in the shower so I assumed Ethan was having a shower and put the tray on the bedside table and started to tidy up the bed not even 5 minutes later do I feel arms wrap around me "Ethan eat your breakfast before it gets cold" I scowled at him pushing him towards the tray of food , "mmmm" he muffles with a mouth full of food , I sit beside him on the bed and eat my plate full of pancakes before putting it back on the tray as well as Ethan's plate once he was done i took the tray back down to the kitchen and washed , dried , and replaced everything back to their normal places by the time that all was done approximately 7-8 minutes later Ethan was down dressed in a pair of black basketball shorts and white v neck t shirt , looks like we might be lounging in and going out later than I thought.

"Babe wake up its already 2" i opened my eyes to see Ethan's beautiful green eyes looking down at me ,"yeah?", "don't you wanna go out babe" he asks , "mm I do but I want to sleep and read in bed cuddled up beside you" I say, "you can defiantly do all that but come on why don't we go somewhere rather than stay in her cooped up" he suggests , "well I do want to see my cousin Farhana it's been so long I miss her way too much" I tell him , "come on then babe lets go there.", I got changed into a pair of jeans leaving the top the same and putting my warm feet thanks to my fuzzy socks into a pair of calf high brown boots with a 2 inch heel ,"you nearly as tall as me now" Ethan says but I was no were near I wasn't short but compared to him I defiantly was he looked down at me "your such a munchkin" he said with awe in his eyes as he kissed my nose and put his arm around my waist , we left the house and got into his car , driving to my cousins he's picked me up from their before so he knew where it was when we reached the door I was so excited to see my aunt and cousin but kinda nervous I hope they still want me, I knocked on the door and not 5 seconds later Farhana my adorable younger cousin opened the door and flung her arms around me "omg I missed you so much Sabrina !" I hugged her back tightly when she pulled back she looked at Ethan and greeted him with a hello then her face scrunched up like it would when you receive bad news "what's wrong?" I ask her but before she could answer I heard a voice that made my heart break it was my mothers "sweetie Who's at the door?" her voice bounced on the walls her voice growing louder indicating she was coming closer not long after was she face to face with me and Ethan "WHAT IS THAT THING DOING HERE?! YOU ARE A DISGRACE NOT EVEN CONSIDERED AS FAMILY GET OUT OF MY SIGHT" , tears pricked my eyes but I sucked in my breath holding it to prevent me from crying Ethan hugged me tight against him "I think we shouldn't have come" he said looking at all the family members who were now crowded behind my mother watching the show , we never knew my whole family would be here "That's right GO this was a family dinner and you weren't invited" my mother spits out, "what's all the disruption here" I heard my aunt ask as she came down the stairs and saw me she gasped and ran down pushing through all the aunties , uncles and cousins when she was in front of me she wrapped me in a hug "oh my baby Sabrina" she whispered soothingly and stroked my hair I let go and cried into her shoulder I felt so happy , she let go and looked at my face "your mother said you left with Ethan and made your mind on never coming back" she said I looked at my mother who was gaping her mouth moved but nothing came out , "no mom kicked me out" I said through gritted teeth while glaring at my so called mother , "Alia how could you? she said looking at my mother" , "she married a white boy she is DISOWNED from this family" my mother said which stung like a knife to my already open wound , "everyone go back to the living room" my auntie said and everyone scattered off my auntie looked at Ethan "hello you must be Ethan" she says "yes how are you?" Ethan says "I'm good I hope you too are to but I'm sorry I have so many guest over they should be going soon but id love to come see you both tomorrow see how Sabrinas doing plus we need to catch up" she says I was so happy she was making the effort to talk to Ethan ,"that's absolutely fine" Ethan wrote down his address for my aunt to come with farhana tomorrow and we then left I couldn't stand to stay there when my mother said I was disowned from her family and life.