Surprise surprise

(So I know I haven't update in a long while but trust me this chapter is more like a teaser to what's coming up !!!!! .. ! Enjoy)

(Right after the wedding venue place they went to Ethan's parents house)

"Wow it's amazing how time flies don't you think?" Shanina asked glancing between Ethan and myself as we were sat In Ethan's parents living room with Stacey and Isaac who were cooped up on the arm chair ,"very true , son do you remember the first time we went fishing and you cried for a full hour because you didn't catch anything?" Ethan's dad asked humour leaking through his voice , Ethan pouted like a little boy as a joke "how could I forget" he said I a sulky voice to add to the babyish act.

"I'm so glad it all worked out in the end you guys are perfect for each other" Stacey said looking between me and Ethan , honesty visible in her eyes.

"Thanks Stacey" i said feeling grateful my self , I was right here in the arms of my one true love and I thanked Allah so much for giving me this happiness that was longing in my heart when I had not met Ethan when I was once in a dark shadow but I've overcome that time in my life and I just wanted to spend it with the only one who will always be here for me .. Ethan.

2 Years Later

"Omg I can't believe it" , I gasped looking down at the little pen like thingamajig in my hands my fingers shook , with excitement or shock? I didn't even know , i was immune to my surroundings it was just me and the dainty little thing between my thumb and index finger.

"Sabrina?" Called Stacey through the thick mahogany doors, "I'm coming In alright" she said at the same time she opened the door.

"I'm pregnant" I whispered more to myself than to her.

__________________________________________________

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL GUYS !!

Channel : Shorifab

Twitter: shorifaXO (I follow back always)

Instagram: shorifab (just comment on one of my pics telling me your read my book on WP and I'll defiantly follow you back)