SkyWing... Support?

"Hey Shade?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you feel that rumbling?"

There was something coming from overhead. Something really really big, and that really big something Current did not like.

THE DREADNAUGHT?! Current screamed in his head.

The six dragons were already a decent distance away from the rainforest, but decent wasn't exactly enough, they had to keep moving, as fast as their wings could propel them.

Flare zipped by, because she was a SkyWing she could move really fast, the rest had to continue with the speed they were at. 

The Dreadnaught fired its cannons at them.

He noticed four SkyWings far off to his right, one of them being a surprisingly big orange SkyWing, the other being a lot smaller, looking almost like a dragonet, but he could see the intelligence in the maroon one's eyes, and an almost pink one who looked very cheerful, the middle one looked very familiar. 

Is that, Vein?! What's he doing here?!

They seemed to be doing a pre-battle ritual, doing a 'sound off.'

"I don't know what I've been told."

"But the Taken look just like mold."

"Sound off."

The maroon one, "One, two,"

"Sound off"

The orange one "Up, yours,"

The three of them looked at the orange one, "Up yours what?" Vein said.

The orange one sighed "Up yours, sir,"

"Now that's more like it."

Current looked at the four of them, "What are you doing here?! This is our fight not yours."

Vein looked back at Current, "We didn't want to let you all have the fun,"

"But didn't the guards try to stop you guys?"

"Yes, but luckily we had a good contingency plan to fall back on,"

The orange one glared at Vein, "Vein, setting someones face on fire is not a good contingency plan."

"Sure it is, it could be applied in a variety of different situations," He looked at the orange one with a look of hatred, "for example, watch how quickly it cures insubordination."

"I want to introduce you to my squad, the snide, yellow one is king fat ass of the roundalots."

"I'm orange, and 'sup, I'm Ripper."

"The maroon one is Inferno, and the pink cheerful one is Bleed."

Current looked at Bleed with surprise. "Why is she named Bleed?"

"We have more important matters to attend to right now! Like boarding the Dreadnaught."

"Oh right."

All ten of them flew toward the Dreadnaught's boarding area, the scroll Current had from two days ago was still in his knapsack, and vibrating more and more as he got closer towards the large vessel. 

This is it. This is the day I kill Oryx.